i just bought a mini paddy in white!...

I just bought it one or two months ago, but I think I will carry it in winter also. It's not very cold here in winter, and I have a light colored wardrobe. Actually I think white can go with any color, if you are not wearing too much or if you are small-framed(from your other thread,I think you are:P),it's ok to wear it in winter. Hope you enjoy your bag and don't forget to post your modeling pics when you get it:smile:!

WOOOW compliments..i hope to receive it soon!!do you wear it in winter too?i have read that it doesn't become dirty very soon...but i will take care of her:heart:kisses!

wowser that was MY bag lol!!!! :nuts:

I bought it at the same time as the spy and the stam, so I sold her on to this ebayer!!!!

Ahh so happy for you, it was purchased in Harvey Nichols, so its a goodie!!

Here is a piccie of your actual bag here, when I bought her lol!! Congrats

DSC02218.jpg

:nuts:
wowser that was MY bag lol!!!! :nuts:

I bought it at the same time as the spy and the stam, so I sold her on to this ebayer!!!!

Ahh so happy for you, it was purchased in Harvey Nichols, so its a goodie!!

Here is a piccie of your actual bag here, when I bought her lol!! Congrats

DSC02218.jpg
OHH MY GOSH.... i just hope there won't be marks i am just afraid of this....COMPLIMENTS ON YOUR BAGS....I LOVE SPY TOO KISSES

I just bought it one or two months ago, but I think I will carry it in winter also. It's not very cold here in winter, and I have a light colored wardrobe. Actually I think white can go with any color, if you are not wearing too much or if you are small-framed(from your other thread,I think you are:P),it's ok to wear it in winter. Hope you enjoy your bag and don't forget to post your modeling pics when you get it:smile:!
:cursing:yes iam small -framed and thin unfortunately....so the medium size is too big for me ..even if i have a balenciaga work for everyday ;)of course i will post picture of my baby family(2005 silver,2007muscade ,2007 blanc)