Accessories Mags = Bad

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
So today I was at Border's picking up a book for my friend's 21st birthday tomorrow. I picked up her up a book with hundreds of shots recipes and on my way out I happened to pick up Elle Accessories and WWD Accessories (which has a gorgeous sage-colored Christian Dior on the cover). I'm so looking forward to reading them but at the same time it could spell my doom as I'm on a ban. Can anyone feel my pain?? Or am I just crazy?? :graucho::crybaby::nuts::rolleyes:

Last summer while I was at Narita Airport in Tokyo on my way to and from Saigon, Vietnam, I bought like 4 accessory magazines both times and spent most of the time on the flight completely occupied :blush:
I still have them and pull them out every once in a while for ideas

Fashion magazines create such temptation for me too! I love Elle, InStyle, and Vogue. Every issue makes me want to buy more and more. Not so much the clothes, but the shoes, handbags and jewelry.

Better to pick up a fashion magazine than a pack of cigarettes, anytime a girl wanted to buy cigarettes at CVS, I told them it'd be healthier if they bought a magazine instead for the same price including tax. @___@

Last summer while I was at Narita Airport in Tokyo on my way to and from Saigon, Vietnam, I bought like 4 accessory magazines both times and spent most of the time on the flight completely occupied :blush:
I still have them and pull them out every once in a while for ideas

I loved all of those magazines in Narita, even if I can't read Japanese. I also bought a bunch of fashion magazines in China, much cheaper than anything I could buy in the US and a lot thicker with new purchase ideas :smile:

Yeah, I've bought Elle Accessories in the past but wasn't aware of WWD (Women's Wear Daily). I spent several hours last night looking through them and brought them to work today. I guess if I'm on a ban, browsing is the next best thing. Browsing can be dangerous though....:graucho:

So today I was at Border's picking up a book for my friend's 21st birthday tomorrow. I picked up her up a book with hundreds of shots recipes and on my way out I happened to pick up Elle Accessories and WWD Accessories (which has a gorgeous sage-colored Christian Dior on the cover). I'm so looking forward to reading them but at the same time it could spell my doom as I'm on a ban. Can anyone feel my pain?? Or am I just crazy?? :graucho::crybaby::nuts::rolleyes:

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Yes, I can feel your pain. Page after page of beautiful accessories that you cannot buy. :sad:

My neighbor gets all the Neiman catalogs and some of them are just shoes, or bags, or jewelry, and gives them to me. I drool over all of them (specially the fall catalogs). I will look for the accessory mags mentioned, they sound dangerous.