ioffer.com

are the purses real on this site?

Since the items being offered are by individuals, I don't think you can know one way or the other unless you do your homework.

This sounds like a neat concept - I'm going to check 'em out more later tonight - I'm so sick and tired of e-Bay I can't see straight!

I just went out and found a page of reviews about the site on Amazon.com, check it here:http://www.amazon.com/iOffer-com/dp/B00006EMSL

Oh quite fake. I use to love the pace before I discovered the joy of designer purses and realized a few of the bags I got there were very much ripoffs. Still makes me dirty just thinking about it. =P

I use ioffer as a reference of what the fakes look like when trying to authenticate ebay bags. So, to answer your question, I've always assumed almost everything there is fake.

Wow, thanks to allie for asking this question! And what a terrific idea to use ioffer as a 'reference' for fakes! Brilliant!

I won't waste my time checking it out any more than I have.

I use ioffer as a reference of what the fakes look like when trying to authenticate ebay bags. So, to answer your question, I've always assumed almost everything there is fake.

That's exactly what I do! It's great, I've used it recently to check out the fake GH bbags so I can spot the fakes on ebay.

IOFFER is all about the fake.
Want an $8000 Chanel watch? You can have it for $300.

I bought a Fensi Selleria, when I got it , it was Fendi Sellerin. I freaked the F out, was unable to get a refund. HORRIBLE.