SCAM ARTIST on eBay:JESSELOVER02

lvgodiva

O.G.
Jan 7, 2007
Can't believe there's anyone how doesn't mind to ashame herself with small amount of money. Ripped of me for $70 - Louis Vuitton Monogram Nail Polish Gold Brown Metallic (200119431854).

Gave odd reason, item is in shipping process, item hold by my custom etc WHILE I'm doing with custom officer and found there's NOT prohibited here to receive nail polish or parfumes from USA.

This morning, I found she relist item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200141336591&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

She said that she'll use money to support her children. Poor children!!! Her mom support them from illegal money :yucky:

Unfortunately, I sent her cash due to she refused to accept PayPal, I checked feedbacks and she sold more expensive items and thought I can trust her, while NOT!

I don't know this seller is woman or man :confused1:

Robin L. Lackey
xxxxxxxxx
USA
xxxxx

perhaps anyone here recognize her?

please DO NOT ever post someone's full personal info like that on our website!:nogood:

Can't believe there's anyone how doesn't mind to ashame herself with small amount of money. Ripped of me for $70 - Louis Vuitton Monogram Nail Polish Gold Brown Metallic (200119431854).

Gave odd reason, item is in shipping process, item hold by my custom etc WHILE I'm doing with custom officer and found there's NOT prohibited here to receive nail polish or parfumes from USA.

This morning, I found she relist item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200141336591&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

She said that she'll use money to support her children. Poor children!!! Her mom support them from illegal money :yucky:

Unfortunately, I sent her cash due to she refused to accept PayPal, I checked feedbacks and she sold more expensive items and thought I can trust her, while NOT!

That's weird, her new listing says she only ships within the U.S. and only accepts money orders. Did the listing you won on say she shipped internationally? Looks kind of fishy to me if she sold you the item and then decided for some reason not to ship it to you... I'm sorry this happened to you! I don't know if they will do anything, but can you file a claim with Ebay?

That's weird, her new listing says she only ships within the U.S. and only accepts money orders. Did the listing you won on say she shipped internationally? Looks kind of fishy to me if she sold you the item and then decided for some reason not to ship it to you... I'm sorry this happened to you! I don't know if they will do anything, but can you file a claim with Ebay?

I asked her if she can send to my fam member in USA, she replied that's ok and even she'll send to my address in Asia. After that, she asked me to pay by BidPay or cash and I can't use BidPay, thought service isn't avalaible for my country or what.

After 1 month passed, I open dispute on eBay but she said item has been shipped but held by my custom which is a big like!! :cursing: coz my custom allowed for nail polish, now I find she relist it. Scammer, will report her to internet fraudulent consumer!

Weird, she has 100% positive feedback :S I dont think you're allowed to post personal details like that here either :sad: but I think you should leave her neg. feedback and report her to ebay...it's the only thing you can do really :sad: xx

it is actually illegal to ship perfume. i know that for sure. not sure about nailpolish. what has she told you about refunding your money?

Never mentioned about refund even said that maybe item hold by my custom while I've asked custom officers and they said it's ok to receive nail polish and for parfume, it's ok if you pay for alcohol tax.