Keep Alls--What size and what for?

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
Ok,

Since joining TPF I have "gone where I never thought I'd go before" in terms of LV buying and now I am about to make my leap into luggage. Before I do, can those of you who have Keep Alls tell me what size you have, w/ or w/out strap, and what you use it for (aside from travelling). I just need to be able to justify my purchase and don't want to get something I won't use so much (of course that's a dumb thing to say since I have about 15 bags sitting in my armoise that I never use).

Thanks in advance!!!

I have a 55 in Silver Mirroir - I use it only as carry-on when I fly - I travel about 3-4 months of the year so it gets plenty of use. If I had to buy another I would either get Waterproof Momogram (it only come with strap) or Azur 55 w/ strap.

I regret that my miroir soes not ahve a strap.

Ok,

Since joining TPF I have "gone where I never thought I'd go before" in terms of LV buying ....

:P rileygirl i like your saying ... that happens to me exactly after i have joined this forum

for the keepalls.. i will only buy the ones which i can carry on to the plane... because i do not trust to check in any of my LV luaggage.. so my choice is either 50 or 55... but i heard sometimes 55 cannot be allowed onto the cabin if the flight is very packed / or if the airline is very strict... can someone please let me know if it is true?

I just ordered the Damier 55 Keepall with strap. I'm gonna use it when I travel, for overnight and weekend trips, for the gym and for days when I have to carry a lot of stuff.

:P rileygirl i like your saying ... that happens to me exactly after i have joined this forum

for the keepalls.. i will only buy the ones which i can carry on to the plane... because i do not trust to check in any of my LV luaggage.. so my choice is either 50 or 55... but i heard sometimes 55 cannot be allowed onto the cabin if the flight is very packed / or if the airline is very strict... can someone please let me know if it is true?

^^ 55 is allowed on all planes~ no worries. It is the 60 that may not fit.

I have the mono 55 + strap. I love it. It is my ONLY duffel/carry-on bag and I use it all the time. Other than that I use actual luggage for check-in on week long trips.

Personally I have never had problems with a 55 as a carry-on. I think it may depend on the airline and the general mood of the staff. I am a frequent tarveller so maybe they are a little more forgiving!!