Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

So far, there are no red flags. But to be sure, I'd like to see a few more pictures.

Buried deep inside the lower left corner of the interior zipper pocket, there should be a small white tag with 2 rows of letters/numbers. Please post a picture of that tag as well as both sides of the made in tag.
Thanks for your reply!

Attachments

• IMG_5036.jpeg
    IMG_5036.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5037.jpeg
    IMG_5037.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5041.jpeg
    IMG_5041.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 5
Hello everyone, please help me authenticate this bag!

I found this briefcase at my local charity shop today in Sydney Australia. I would appreciate if anyone could give me some info on it! It doesn’t have a serial number so I was skeptical. Thanks in advance 😁

So far, there are no red flags. But to be sure, I'd like to see a few more pictures.

Buried deep inside the lower left corner of the interior zipper pocket, there should be a small white tag with 2 rows of letters/numbers. Please post a picture of that tag as well as both sides of the made in tag.

Thanks for your reply!
It looks fine!

It's a Hudson bag made in 2014 and sold at Coach outlet stores.

View attachment 5993424View attachment 5993425View attachment 5993426View attachment 5993427Can you authenticate this coach purse? Doesn’t have a creed or number, just logo on inside and hangtag. From research it looks like vintage 9170 classic pouch shoulder bag. Just bought from marketplace and it really needs rehab plus smoke smell removal. ThanksView attachment 5993423View attachment 5993423

Which "Marketplace"? We need the site name and the link to the listing along with the seller's name. Read the READ ME post at the top of each page for the posting requirements.

Reactions: Jacynthe
Item: Coach Bleecker?
Bought from: Goodwill website
Dimensions: approximately 1x1’ bag body.

Can anyone help authenticate this bag I got from goodwill? I think it’s called a Bleecker
IMG_1912.jpegIMG_1913.jpegIMG_1916.jpegIMG_1917.jpeg

Last edited:
Good evening Authenticators!
Can you take a look at this cosmetic case? I'm not interested in purchasing it but am curious as I haven't seen a plain twill lining like this. If authentic, what style name/number would it be? (No measurements in the listing this I saw.) Thank you!

Item: Coach Vintage Vanity Skinny Case Makeup Change Purse
Seller: wonderful-things-4you
Item number: 126436812042
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/126436812042?itmmeta=01HWV8BM7GSGCN5GJNN890AEZW&hash=item1d7038a50a:g:cooAAOSwW0plvvOI&itmprp=enc:AQAJAAAA8OoUTbZ9CcHDSWa1SObc0OyK5qm2J/ok4x7XKfH27xoL87186tOgHGxjkImQc4AyXRsW9UGXkJ7GWj/gZFXDDm0uAHJVV/c8LPZvvhlVCdMz0wy1HpGY8r7KTCzKnXYEG80FsxbSynLUL8v5+lUBebCm6oJZg8JCetLwQpfLanG8Xa/wS+SZhhjIHP2RBHngY7/TGXxYXanzXYxlw+ipUvMwZGESQjZhfoeJlOBA/sCEFPtRpKaxDG5GY/2r7rmG0GAZEhaLnBXEkFQZHGQ0Py7Rze+Pg2NiWrgvWwxJUpXSADK2pKHkX301bxZNw+52Pw==|tkp:Bk9SR4LErujmYw
I've never seen it either. I think the stitching and the corners look awful. I wouldn't report it but I wouldn't buy it.

Good evening Authenticators!
Can you take a look at this cosmetic case? I'm not interested in purchasing it but am curious as I haven't seen a plain twill lining like this. If authentic, what style name/number would it be? (No measurements in the listing this I saw.) Thank you!

Item: Coach Vintage Vanity Skinny Case Makeup Change Purse
Seller: wonderful-things-4you
Item number: 126436812042
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/126436812042?itmmeta=01HWV8BM7GSGCN5GJNN890AEZW&hash=item1d7038a50a:g:cooAAOSwW0plvvOI&itmprp=enc:AQAJAAAA8OoUTbZ9CcHDSWa1SObc0OyK5qm2J/ok4x7XKfH27xoL87186tOgHGxjkImQc4AyXRsW9UGXkJ7GWj/gZFXDDm0uAHJVV/c8LPZvvhlVCdMz0wy1HpGY8r7KTCzKnXYEG80FsxbSynLUL8v5+lUBebCm6oJZg8JCetLwQpfLanG8Xa/wS+SZhhjIHP2RBHngY7/TGXxYXanzXYxlw+ipUvMwZGESQjZhfoeJlOBA/sCEFPtRpKaxDG5GY/2r7rmG0GAZEhaLnBXEkFQZHGQ0Py7Rze+Pg2NiWrgvWwxJUpXSADK2pKHkX301bxZNw+52Pw==|tkp:Bk9SR4LErujmYw

I've never seen it either. I think the stitching and the corners look awful. I wouldn't report it but I wouldn't buy it.
I've never seen the skinny case with that lining either. It's possible that the lining was replaced but it's also possible that the case wasn't made by Coach. Not only are the corners stitched sloppily but the stitching down the sides shown in pictures of both the front and back of the case are very wavy and uneven.

(I wouldn't report either but I wouldn't buy although after seeing those sides, I'm doubtful of authenticity.)

In addition, the seller wonderful-things-4you also sold this fake:
1714620213856.png 1714620252465.png