Chanel Fall-Winter 23/24 (23K)

Bought this gorgeous mini 2.55 from 23K in dark grey on Friday from the Hamburg (Germany) boutique. :heart:
First picture is in the hotel room, the second at a restaurant.View attachment 5942576View attachment 5942577
I've come back to drool over your photos of this bag like 25 times. It's literally the exact bag I want. Does anyone think there's any chance at all it would still be sitting in a boutique somewhere, just wishing for me to take her home? Or is 23K long gone by now?

Oh my Goodness, thank you for following up! Any chance you can post or PM me a picture? I've been trying to track it down for so long haha
Of course, posted some pics. I circled the areas that are already flattened. Just got the bag yesterday. It’s not noticeable from afar, but it’s definitely flat if you look a bit closer. I’m torn b/c there is a certain ease about this bag (that makes it a good everyday bag) that’s different from the traditional classic flap while still having a similar silhouette as the classic flap. Size is similar to a medium classic flap for much less. This bag was $5800, not the $5100 that your screenshot from the website shows, sadly. The caviar is a smoother caviar, not the rigid caviar. So the lack of texture was also a bit surprising to me. Would LOVE to get members’ feedback on if I should keep or return!?!?!?!

Reactions: lingdeerr
Of course, posted some pics. I circled the areas that are already flattened. Just got the bag yesterday. It’s not noticeable from afar, but it’s definitely flat if you look a bit closer. I’m torn b/c there is a certain ease about this bag (that makes it a good everyday bag) that’s different from the traditional classic flap while still having a similar silhouette as the classic flap. Size is similar to a medium classic flap for much less. This bag was $5800, not the $5100 that your screenshot from the website shows, sadly. The caviar is a smoother caviar, not the rigid caviar. So the lack of texture was also a bit surprising to me. Would LOVE to get members’ feedback on if I should keep or return!?!?!?!
Thanks so much for the pictures!

Obviously, I'm not the best for an opinion here since I've been trying to track it down for that exact reason -- classic look but a little easier to use both in style and value -- so I'd say that's a huge pro but if the con of feeling a little meh about how it looks bc of the quilts is enough that it just doesn't spark the joy you'd want it to, then I'd let it go bc there will be others --if that doesn't bother you that much and it's just something you're noticing since it's new and trying to decide, then it seems like a perfect everyday bag

Reactions: Momo4.5
I bought the same bag from Bergdorf a few weeks ago, 5100USD+tax.
I love everything about it (size, weight, chain color, caviar leather, strap length, single flap, no top handle, looks like a CF but not exactly a CF, price not as crazy as the other styles)
I still haven't take her out so I don't know about the flattening. But to be honest it’s not that noticeable on yours until you circle it.
I don't plan on babying it (even though that's my only Chanel bag for now) though so let's see how well it will hold...
I think for this price just check all my boxes (my alternative choice is a Celine Triomphe but that's also 4000s nowadays). I think 5xxx for a very functional Chanel bag I m ok with. But for woc and mini that for sure won’t cut it for me. I can see myself wearing this bag a lot, so I am keeping it.

Last edited:
What did you decide? I tracked it down in grey and love it!! I wish it was the tiniest bit bigger for everyday but I love everything else about it - I do see what you mean about the slight flattening of the quilts but it’s subtle on my end in person

I just bought this exact same bag!! I came to this thread to see if anyone was talking about it! I was on ban island when 23K came out. I was very surprised it was available in the boutique and I was exchanging a mini for it so it was perfect. I feel like the quilts look flat under certain lighting? But I think yours looks great. I’m adding two pictures of mine so you have a comparison. I can sort of see the flattening on mine but since I will only be wearing as a shoulder bag I think the quilts will flatten over time anyway.

Side note both of the SAs I was working with were like this bag is basically a classic at half the price haha. And silver hardware!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3162.jpeg
    IMG_3162.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3163.png
    IMG_3163.png
    631.4 KB · Views: 84
What did you decide? I tracked it down in grey and love it!! I wish it was the tiniest bit bigger for everyday but I love everything else about it - I do see what you mean about the slight flattening of the quilts but it’s subtle on my end in person
I struggled between the black and gray! I don’t wear a lot of black except when I run errands and just want to be comfy so I went with the black but the grey had a really crisp quality to it.

I bought the same bag from Bergdorf a few weeks ago, 5100USD+tax.
I love everything about it (size, weight, chain color, caviar leather, strap length, single flap, no top handle, looks like a CF but not exactly a CF, price not as crazy as the other styles)
I still haven't take her out so I don't know about the flattening. But to be honest it’s not that noticeable on yours until you circle it.
I don't plan on babying it (even though that's my only Chanel bag for now) though so let's see how well it will hold...
I think for this price just check all my boxes (my alternative choice is a Celine Triomphe but that's also 4000s nowadays). I think 5xxx for a very functional Chanel bag I m ok with. But for woc and mini that for sure won’t cut it for me. I can see myself wearing this bag a lot, so I am keeping it.
So good that you got it for the old price!!

Reactions: lingdeerr
I just bought this exact same bag!! I came to this thread to see if anyone was talking about it! I was on ban island when 23K came out. I was very surprised it was available in the boutique and I was exchanging a mini for it so it was perfect. I feel like the quilts look flat under certain lighting? But I think yours looks great. I’m adding two pictures of mine so you have a comparison. I can sort of see the flattening on mine but since I will only be wearing as a shoulder bag I think the quilts will flatten over time anyway.

Side note both of the SAs I was working with were like this bag is basically a classic at half the price haha. And silver hardware!!!
Agreed! Such a great bag/price in that regard and so much easier to use daily without the double flap and classic price tag

So good that you got it for the old price!!
Thank you! And I have been doing the same thing. Coming here to see if anyone is talking about it! :lol:
So happy to find we are all so excited about this! :drinks: Enjoy!

I wasn't planning to buy anything that day but spotted the grey version on the top corner of the shelf and I already have the feeling I might bite the bullet because it's a versatile grey color I feel. When the SA then let me know there is a black one I know it's meant to be for me to buy it :P (This is my first Chanel bag other than my classic woc)

The SA told me this style is called the Easy Classic.

Let me also attach some pics (sorry for the ridiculously blurry ones, just to show the strap length (I am 5-9); crossbody would be a bit short for me but I prefer shoulder bag in general unless it's a mini bag).

Attachments

• IMG_8378.jpg
    IMG_8378.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_8397.jpg
    IMG_8397.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8398.jpg
    IMG_8398.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 81