Chanel Fall-Winter 23/24 (23K)

I enjoyed the staging of the show, particularly at the end with the camellias changing colours. I love the camellia symbol for the house but this was too much for me. The flower-inspired colours were nice though, we used to have a beautiful red camellias bush in my garden where I partly grew-up so it made me nostalgic.

The angle of the camera I was watching it on wasn't very helpful regards details especially footwear.

My favourite was a leather coat with 3D-moulded camellias around the colour (perhaps more Victor and Rolf than usual Chanel). I also liked some of the more simple suits - and all the boots!!!.

Photo:Chanel
Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 19.33.51.png

The things I'm really not so keen on are the shapeless maxis, the (white lace) gap between boots and skirt-length in certain outfits that were neither mini/midi/maxi/ nor on the knee, and some of the liberal sprinkling of 'flower-power' where there was just too much going on.

Also curious, Chanel has stopped doing exotic leathers, yet creates snake-print boots? :whut:

If someone has a good picture of the boots, could they post please? :tender:

I enjoyed the staging of the show, particularly at the end with the camellias changing colours. I love the camellia symbol for the house but this was too much for me. The flower-inspired colours were nice though, we used to have a beautiful red camellias bush in my garden where I partly grew-up so it made me nostalgic.

The angle of the camera I was watching it on wasn't very helpful regards details especially footwear.

My favourite was a leather coat with 3D-moulded camellias around the colour (perhaps more Victor and Rolf than usual Chanel). I also liked some of the more simple suits - and all the boots!!!.

Photo:Chanel
View attachment 5734673

The things I'm really not so keen on are the shapeless maxis, the (white lace) gap between boots and skirt-length in certain outfits that were neither mini/midi/maxi/ nor on the knee, and some of the liberal sprinkling of 'flower-power' where there was just too much going on.

Also curious, Chanel has stopped doing exotic leathers, yet creates snake-print boots? :whut:

If someone has a good picture of the boots, could they post please? :tender:
I loved this trench coat and this look the most! I legit googled patent leather trench coat with roses as soon as the show was over because I know I will not be able to get this one LOL! I am sure this will be another 'price per request' cost.