Brad Pitt

Palate cleanser for all the craziness - please bring back high level flirting, talent and real skills :heart:

Brad Pitt and Penelope Cruz have electric chemistry as a flirty pair on a romantic date in France for Chanel commercial inspired by the '60s film A Man And A Woman​

Brad Pitt has electric fireworks with Penelope Cruz in a sizzling new commercial for French fashion house Chanel which was shared on Tuesday

+18
View gallery
They play lovers who are very into each other

Brad Pitt has electric fireworks with Penelope Cruz in a sizzling new commercial for French fashion house Chanel which was shared on Tuesday

I've been watching Once Upon A Time In Hollywood in dribs & drabs (who has time anymore for a full sit-down for a movie?) and lordy he is sure a hottie.:loveeyes: Leo pales in comparison but he is a darn good actor.

That’s such a good movie! I’ll watch anything with Brad in it.

We have one to look forward to towards the end of the year! Wolfs. With George Clooney.

Anyone remember when Brad called the paps to photograph him on the beach with AJ and her son? It was his way of announcing they were a couple and we got to see them together, candidly and from a distance because he's subtle that way, but officially for the first time.

Well, it worked once so let's do it again! And on the beach again too! :angel:

NYP using BACKGRID photos:

Anyone remember when Brad called the paps to photograph him on the beach with AJ and her son? It was his way of announcing they were a couple and we got to see them together, candidly and from a distance because he's subtle that way, but officially for the first time.

Well, it worked once so let's do it again! And on the beach again too! :angel:

NYP using BACKGRID photos:

Supposedly it was Angelina calling the paps. But I guess it doesn’t really matter now.

The new pics remind me more of the ones with him and Jennifer Aniston right before they announced their separation.
Except in these he looks like he’s throwing his arm around his buddy’s shoulders, not necessarily his girlfriend’s.

Reactions: Jayne1