Brad Pitt

And… He’s moving to Carmel!

A hop, skip, and a jump from me. I’ll have to spend a little time in town looking for him :coolio:
I would gladly make a short road trip if it means I can catch a glimpse of him :biggrin: DH says Carmel is known for their privacy due to the beautiful hills and huge lots and I have to agree, I always loved every visit to Carmel and would love to retire there. Very quiet and peaceful, great air with all the greenery and ocean nearby. There’s only a small handful of small supermarkets in the area though so I wonder if he will frequent these often or if he will have someone else doing the groceries for him/deliveries only. The downtown area gets quite busy especially during nice weather so I can’t really see him walking around downtown but wouldn’t it be sweet to see him hanging out with his kids! (Although I’m not sure what his custody deal is with Angelina, I wonder if they can visit him) I wouldn’t even take a photo or ask for one, just admire them from afar. I hope that doesn’t make me sound stalkerish :shocked:

I would gladly make a short road trip if it means I can catch a glimpse of him :biggrin: DH says Carmel is known for their privacy due to the beautiful hills and huge lots and I have to agree, I always loved every visit to Carmel and would love to retire there. Very quiet and peaceful, great air with all the greenery and ocean nearby. There’s only a small handful of small supermarkets in the area though so I wonder if he will frequent these often or if he will have someone else doing the groceries for him/deliveries only. The downtown area gets quite busy especially during nice weather so I can’t really see him walking around downtown but wouldn’t it be sweet to see him hanging out with his kids! (Although I’m not sure what his custody deal is with Angelina, I wonder if they can visit him) I wouldn’t even take a photo or ask for one, just admire them from afar. I hope that doesn’t make me sound stalkerish :shocked:
You‘re spot-on about Carmel! I feel like the residents there are super respectful of privacy and he could live there without a fuss. I don’t see him swanning about in downtown on a sunny weekend. But he has to come out to dinner or something at some point. Can’t just hide out in his beautiful cliffside castle forever! Let’s plan a trip to covet him from afar…

1680613789883.gif

I‘d be happy to help Brad with his shopping needs! :P

You‘re spot-on about Carmel! I feel like the residents there are super respectful of privacy and he could live there without a fuss. I don’t see him swanning about in downtown on a sunny weekend. But he has to come out to dinner or something at some point. Can’t just hide out in his beautiful cliffside castle forever! Let’s plan a trip to covet him from afar…

View attachment 5756292

That gif is so spot on from behind the tree bush, I’m cracking up :lol:

It does make you a tad stalkerish lol but I’d do it too. I looooove Carmel and that 17 mile drive :love:

• Haha
Reactions: tenshix

View attachment 5756292

We need to book an Airbnb - 3 bedrooms please and ocean-front :loveeyes: