Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

I don't ever use the long strap on the Coffer. It's easily worn over the shoulder with the braided handle. Have you tried that?

View attachment 5970011
I adore this color and almost got one a while ago. Didn't go through with the purchase after noticing a big chunk of leather was missing from the handle...😭
If you ever don't want this gorgeous bag anymore...:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

• Haha
Reactions: Deco
Metallic + purple + Miu Miu Coffer = Deco Heaven.

Little know fact about me: I love and want just about every single Miu Miu bag out there. All of them. That I love the entirety of a brand’s bag output is a distinction held only by Miu Miu. It’s so bad that I have to go on Miu Miu diets, where I’m banned from even looking at their bags. I don’t know how I’ve managed to acquire such few Miu Miu bags (probably because I spend all my money on Bal), because I literally want all of them. For now, this bag satisfies my Miu Miu tooth.

View attachment 5969996View attachment 5969997
Fabulous! :loveeyes: Enjoy!

• Thanks
Metallic + purple + Miu Miu Coffer = Deco Heaven.

Little know fact about me: I love and want just about every single Miu Miu bag out there. All of them. That I love the entirety of a brand’s bag output is a distinction held only by Miu Miu. It’s so bad that I have to go on Miu Miu diets, where I’m banned from even looking at their bags. I don’t know how I’ve managed to acquire such few Miu Miu bags (probably because I spend all my money on Bal), because I literally want all of them. For now, this bag satisfies my Miu Miu tooth.

View attachment 5969996View attachment 5969997
I am the same with MiuMiu, rarely they made a bag I didn’t want. Just trying them out, I realized that some were not worth or did not work for me ( glazed ones looked very worn after a short time)…..so I realized I love Miu Miu oldies just like with Bal. I would never sell old buffalo bags, the style and leather are divine, deep chocolate brown suede bow etc etc… coffer was always on my list too and one day I will grab one

Reactions: fayden
I've been on an LV kick lately! I am loving that the straps are removable and playing with the different combinations has been a lot of fun. My newest LV is this denim Keepall XS. Also on a denim kick as well. :love:
Those Keepall XS bags are quite roomy, aren't they? Love your denim version!

Reactions: fayden