Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

Ahhhh, I was looking at this on their website and drooling....Mod shot here too please!

Mike Dirnt GIF by Green Day

Reactions: Pollie-Jean
How'd you like the Anna? I'm still looking for one, but prices are all over the place. And I haven't found the perfect color, yet.
I had two sizes and i do regret selling the larger. Gorgeous bag really. I could shoulder carry but it did gape open a little, not a real problem it just didn’t smoosh closed like some. The smaller size still holds a lot but I didn’t care for the extra strap on the shoulder, I like to carry by the handles if possible. But they’re very nicely made bags.

• Thanks
Reactions: earswithfeet
I had two sizes and i do regret selling the larger. Gorgeous bag really. I could shoulder carry but it did gape open a little, not a real problem it just didn’t smoosh closed like some. The smaller size still holds a lot but I didn’t care for the extra strap on the shoulder, I like to carry by the handles if possible. But they’re very nicely made bags.
Thanks! Will keep looking for either size, but the large would probably be better. That grained leather looks so damn good!