Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Happy Birthday and how perfect!!!💙💖
Thanks @DrTr! Hope your March is going well :smile:
Happy belated B-Day! :smile:🎂 Beautiful bag and yummy drink. And that sunset, so romantic!:girlsigh::heart::heart:
TY Vevy!! You're too sweet :smile:
Took my four-year-old girl with the new luggage tag featuring Viv and Fleur de monogram charm out for some shopping yesterday. Still love her the same as on the first day that I got her! :love:
View attachment 5963768
Love the charm and Vivienne tag accessories ~ your NF looks fabulous! :smile:
Winter is almost over 😀View attachment 5963810
Wonderful! Cheers to an early spring :smile:
Happy birthday :heart: sunset colours are so beautiful!
TY dear @bbcerisette66 :smile: Hope your new week is great!
No need of a luxury bag here :biggrin: My cheap Kipling backpack is enough for me. Just my tiny backpack from the by the pool collection for the evenings. :smile:
OMG gorgeous pics!!! You look fabulous :love: Happy vacation, dear BB!

It’s been ages since I posted my bag of the day.
IMG_8857.jpeg

Recently I realised my Braided DE 25 speedy had a rivet that came off. Had to bring in for repairs.

IMG_8732.jpeg

Then I dig out my plain DE speedy B 25 and examined it closely. Well the hardwares have mostly been tarnished but all still intact. Canvas looks ok, leather on one of the sides slightly wrinkled but otherwise still ok-acceptable wear. This old beat up speedy was bought in 2017 while the braided speedy was just 2023.

There’s a certain comfort when you are using an (relative) oldie bag. I know I can use without babying it. Just added some new accessories to spice her up.

:heart: Just enjoying the sun before grabbing coffee. I have gone back and forth on this bag because I hated the black strap but I just couldn’t send it back to lv. I’m borrowing this strap off another bag and live it so much more 😍
View attachment 5964901
What a great idea! It looks more elegant like this IMO. Lovely pairing :loveeyes:

My Bday sunset yesterday with Miss Speedy 30 :heart: It makes me happy when the universe speaks in our LVoe language lolView attachment 5962891View attachment 5962890
Happy belated birthday, dear hun, and all the best wishes! :hbeat: Your Escale pics are amazing - looking at them makes me very happy too! :ghi5: I remember catching Escale colors on the sunset sky on a summer day a year ago - that’s a wonderful feeling! :girlsigh:
Thanks @DrTr! Hope your March is going well :smile:

TY Vevy!! You're too sweet :smile:

Love the charm and Vivienne tag accessories ~ your NF looks fabulous! :smile:

Wonderful! Cheers to an early spring :smile:

TY dear @bbcerisette66 :smile: Hope your new week is great!

OMG gorgeous pics!!! You look fabulous :love: Happy vacation, dear BB!
And many thanks for your sweet comment! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis