Hermes Sydney

Hi all, I’m new to H and made my first purchases over the weekend hoping to start my journey towards a quota bag. I heard non-quota bags like the garden party do not count towards quota, is that right? Should I also continue making future purchases with the same SA, even though we didn’t seem to “click”? She was polite enough though 😅

Hi all, I’m new to H and made my first purchases over the weekend hoping to start my journey towards a quota bag. I heard non-quota bags like the garden party do not count towards quota, is that right? Should I also continue making future purchases with the same SA, even though we didn’t seem to “click”? She was polite enough though 😅
Quota bags are always Kelly and Birkin, Constance is treated unofficially as quota bag, non quota bags that start with the name Kelly … etc are also hard to get and required prespend. Other non quota bags are open for everyone to buy as long as they have in stock with existing decent profile with the store. If you want to continue with the new sa, try message or email her if you have something in mind and see if she respond you well. If not, I suggest change to another sa see if you connect with one of them… there are many new SAs and they are quite friendly and helpful. Sometimes you can read from google reviews of the store and they give out the nice sa’s names for recommendation. Good luck and a garden party should not be that hard :smile:

Quota bags are always Kelly and Birkin, Constance is treated unofficially as quota bag, non quota bags that start with the name Kelly … etc are also hard to get and required prespend. Other non quota bags are open for everyone to buy as long as they have in stock with existing decent profile with the store. If you want to continue with the new sa, try message or email her if you have something in mind and see if she respond you well. If not, I suggest change to another sa see if you connect with one of them… there are many new SAs and they are quite friendly and helpful. Sometimes you can read from google reviews of the store and they give out the nice sa’s names for recommendation. Good luck and a garden party should not be that hard :smile:
Thanks for all your advice! I’ll email her with some things I am looking for and see how she responds.
I purchased a garden party as one of my first purchases. Does this bag count towards my pre spend?

Thanks for all your advice! I’ll email her with some things I am looking for and see how she responds.
I purchased a garden party as one of my first purchases. Does this bag count towards my pre spend?
Bags and wallets doesnt count toward pre spend (thats what people said and I myself dont know what to believe 😆) because most clients in general only want H bags. H want clients who enjoy the brand as a lifestyle where clients do genuinely love their other products as well and use and wear them like you wear your uniqlo’s and longchamp bags :P If you got a non-quota bag while waiting for your wishlist bag, it will only delay it for a couple months before you get the next bag (of course with pre spending in between)

Bags and wallets doesnt count toward pre spend (thats what people said and I myself dont know what to believe 😆) because most clients in general only want H bags. H want clients who enjoy the brand as a lifestyle where clients do genuinely love their other products as well and use and wear them like you wear your uniqlo’s and longchamp bags :P If you got a non-quota bag while waiting for your wishlist bag, it will only delay it for a couple months before you get the next bag (of course with pre spending in between)
It will delay getting a Wishlist bag? Haha then I haven’t contributed to my pre spend at all 😂 I’ll keep that in mind when making my next purchase

Saw lots of rodeo and pegase in the store. They just have delivery!
It seems they have a bunch of them most of the time with so many different colours to choose from. Anyone getting a bag recently? January I guess was the best month for some people who score non quota bags with no/small pre-spending 😃