Mulberry CHAT Thread

Oh goodness, i feel so conflicted, i need some help! :lol:

I am meant to be on a ban for six months as, like most of us i’m sure, i don’t use half of my bags like i should. I’m meant to be using them before adding any new ones to the closet. I think i have been doing really well and mg last purchase was Jan 6th.

HOWEVER …

I saw earlier something I had been lusting after and looking for a few moons ago is on eBay and in seemingly perfect condition!

I’m torn between behaving and sticking to my ban or buying a bag that i really have been wanting for a while :girlsigh:

I am meant to be on a ban for six months as, like most of us i’m sure, i don’t use half of my bags like i should. I’m meant to be using them before adding any new ones to the closet. I think i have been doing really well and mg last purchase was Jan 6th.

HOWEVER …

I saw earlier something I had been lusting after and looking for a few moons ago is on eBay and in seemingly perfect condition!

I’m torn between behaving and sticking to my ban or buying a bag that i really have been wanting for a while :girlsigh:
If you really love it and can afford it, why not? Especially as it's been elusive so far but is now within reach and in as-new condition! Any clues for us as to which bag it is?!

Reactions: tlj81 and 24shaz

HOWEVER …

Do it! When buying second hand you have to take a chance from time to time.

Hi all, new here and I was wondering how I go about checking if a bag I bought recently is authentic. All the signs point to it being real but I just don't know, it was a charity shop find. I've never owned anything Mulberry. I'm sorry if I've posted in the wrong place, I'm not sure how to navigate on this site. Kind regards Sara x

Found a beautiful Bays in Jungle Green and wondering if anyone has this colour? How well does it go with things in your wardrobe?

Also, as it's my first classic Bayswater, I'm wondering if people think it would be ok to use as an all-the-time tote (hand luggage, days out, work, etc.) - ideally wanting it to be a very useful bag :love:

Reactions: tlj81
If you really love it and can afford it, why not? Especially as it's been elusive so far but is now within reach and in as-new condition! Any clues for us as to which bag it is?!
Nothing fancy, just a Lily in pale slate :love:

If i hadn’t been on the self imposed ban then i would have snapped it up straight away esp as i have been wanting one for a little while. I did take a few days to think about it but i ended up buying it today as 1) i would have been disappointed if it had sold and 2) the seller sent an offer which made it very easy to push the button!

Found a beautiful Bays in Jungle Green and wondering if anyone has this colour? How well does it go with things in your wardrobe?

Also, as it's my first classic Bayswater, I'm wondering if people think it would be ok to use as an all-the-time tote (hand luggage, days out, work, etc.) - ideally wanting it to be a very useful bag :love:

I don’t own a Bayswater in this colour but please do share pictures!

I think lots of people use a Bayswater as an every dayer, plus the straps are more comfortable on the shoulder than the Bayswater tote or similar bag (IMO)

Nothing fancy, just a Lily in pale slate :love:

If i hadn’t been on the self imposed ban then i would have snapped it up straight away esp as i have been wanting one for a little while. I did take a few days to think about it but i ended up buying it today as 1) i would have been disappointed if it had sold and 2) the seller sent an offer which made it very easy to push the button!

Can't wait to see your beautiful new Lily! :wave:

I don’t own a Bayswater in this colour but please do share pictures!

I think lots of people use a Bayswater as an every dayer, plus the straps are more comfortable on the shoulder than the Bayswater tote or similar bag (IMO)

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 20.43.28.png

Brand new in the dustbag with the plastic still on the hardware!! :eek:I think this looks to be the perfect pop of colour that would work as a neutral year round!