Layering and Stacking Thread!

Just completed my left arm’s stack recently. Will most likely be wearing these 24/7 until I get tired of them 😅

For 5 months I’ve only been wearing my love bracelet 24/7 with my tennis bracelet, then 2 weeks ago I bought my dream JUC bracelet in Barcelona! ✨✨✨

My love and JUC are both size 16. I know it’s advisable to size down for the JUC, but my SA in Barcelona kept mentioning how my love bracelet is apparently too small for me. I don’t agree though I probably just prefer a snug fit 🙂

Anyway, any advice on properly stacking the love and JUC? I saw some people were saying that the love can potentially flatten the nailhead on the JUC…

Attachments

• IMG_8893.jpeg
    IMG_8893.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_8898.jpeg
    IMG_8898.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 169
Just completed my left arm’s stack recently. Will most likely be wearing these 24/7 until I get tired of them 😅

For 5 months I’ve only been wearing my love bracelet 24/7 with my tennis bracelet, then 2 weeks ago I bought my dream JUC bracelet in Barcelona! ✨✨✨

My love and JUC are both size 16. I know it’s advisable to size down for the JUC, but my SA in Barcelona kept mentioning how my love bracelet is apparently too small for me. I don’t agree though I probably just prefer a snug fit 🙂

Anyway, any advice on properly stacking the love and JUC? I saw some people were saying that the love can potentially flatten the nailhead on the JUC…

This is like the perfect stack lol! Just the right balance of pieces, and some bling to boot. Love it.

• Love
Reactions: kaym00