Layering and Stacking Thread!

I ended up buying the larger sized Pandora diamond bangle but I was really unsure. Even though the smaller size (I am wearing both in these photos) stacks up more neatly with my Tiffany pieces, I live in an area that gets hot and sticky most of the year, and with it being looser I know I can wear it more. The Tiffany pieces are the large, which is the biggest size they have, I would have gone bigger if I could have but that wasn’t possible. IMG_5732.jpegIMG_5734.jpeg

Hi they are all YG.
Love your stack!!! It looks like you prefer a closer fit for your bracelets. I just recently bought a gorgeous gold bangle in 7inches and it fits close. My wrist measures 6.5” past the wrist bone and 6.25” closer to my hand. I was hoping to make a mixed metal stack.
I currently wear a Tiffany T wire in a size large, a Cartier Clash small in 17, and a slim JUC in 18. My goal is to get one more bangle in yellow gold to complete my stack and make it a total of 5. I like odd numbers.
I got my Verlas bangle in 7 inches, and I am wondering if I should size it up a quarter of an inch. Or, do I keep it as is? I would like it to be as similar in size as possible but honestly it fits fine it’s just the aesthetics of the stack I am finalizing.
I would love everyone’s feedback!

0E71625A-9C73-43A2-BC4D-BBEE5236D6C1.jpegA5028B36-5EA8-4996-934E-C24347CC1867.jpeg

Last edited:
Love your stack!!! It looks like you prefer a closer fit for your bracelets. I just recently bought a gorgeous gold bangle in 7inches and it fits close. My wrist measures 6.5” past the wrist bone and 6.25” closer to my hand. I was hoping to make a mixed metal stack.
I currently wear a Tiffany T wire in a size large, a Cartier Clash small in 17, and a slim JUC in 18. My goal is to get one more bangle in yellow gold to complete my stack and make it a total of 5. I like odd numbers.
I got my Verlas bangle in 7 inches, and I am wondering if I should size it up a quarter of an inch. Or, do I keep it as is? I would like it to be as similar in size as possible but honestly it fits fine it’s just the aesthetics of the stack I am finalizing.
I would love everyone’s feedback!

View attachment 5916450View attachment 5916452
Thank you.
I totally get you on getting as similar sizes as possible. It’s those little things :smile:

TBH the stack sizing looks fine but if you can try a quarter size up and compare, it wouldn’t hurt!

Reactions: darkangel07760
Thank you.
I totally get you on getting as similar sizes as possible. It’s those little things :smile:

TBH the stack sizing looks fine but if you can try a quarter size up and compare, it wouldn’t hurt!
Thank you for your thoughts! I am going to think about it. It’s a bit of a hassle to exchange. Not impossible, but I am going to think on whether or not to do it :smile:

Reactions: Purrsey
Different sizes makes it agile.All the same size is so boring.
Not sure if "agile" is the correct word.I mean "lebendig".Maybe someone can correct my Englisch If necessary.:smile:

Last edited: