Special Order Watches

Congratulations!! Looks like we are twins! Love mine too. Enjoy your beauty!

Adding a photo. I ordered with this strap but have purchased since the pink leather strap as well.

Thank you! Twins indeed :biggrin: Yours look so beautiful with the croc strap too. I’m planning to purchase additional straps as well, there are so many colours that would complement this dial and face.

Thank you! Twins indeed :biggrin: Yours look so beautiful with the croc strap too. I’m planning to purchase additional straps as well, there are so many colours that would complement this dial and face.

Yay!! I have purchased extra straps for my Cape Cod, Nantucket and H Heure. Here’s photo of some. I have more coming. It’s great and so easy to switch out myself. :loveeyes:

Attachments

• IMG_8384.jpeg
    IMG_8384.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 64
Finally both sets of SO watches have arrived! I love both. They are so different but beautiful in their own way. One is rose gold Nantucket with aventurine dial and bleu brume croc strap, the other is malachite dial with emerald croc strap.
Men’s watches are Cape Cod and Slim.
Now I just need to get some malachite van cleef jewelry to match lol!

IMG_9582.jpeg

IMG_9583.jpegIMG_9586.jpeg

Finally both sets of SO watches have arrived! I love both. They are so different but beautiful in their own way. One is rose gold Nantucket with aventurine dial and bleu brume croc strap, the other is malachite dial with emerald croc strap.

View attachment 5903918

View attachment 5903919View attachment 5903920
Incredible collection @Bdbunny !!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Congratulations to you and your DH on these gorgeous special order watches! Thank you for sharing with us! :drinks:

• Love
Reactions: Bdbunny

View attachment 5903918

View attachment 5903919View attachment 5903920
Wow! These are just stunning on you. The dark adventurine dial with Bleu Brume croc strap is such an inspired use of contrasting blue tones. Pairing these shades with rose gold also makes the watch so versatile as the pink and blue tones would go well with both warm and cool tones.

BTW, do you know if H ever offers yellow gold as a special order option? I have only seen rose gold and steel offered in the last few years, but was curious if yellow gold used to be an option.

Reactions: _Petra_
Wow! These are just stunning on you. The dark adventurine dial with Bleu Brume croc strap is such an inspired use of contrasting blue tones. Pairing these shades with rose gold also makes the watch so versatile as the pink and blue tones would go well with both warm and cool tones.

BTW, do you know if H ever offers yellow gold as a special order option? I have only seen rose gold and steel offered in the last few years, but was curious if yellow gold used to be an option.
Thank you!! I do love how they turned out! And looking forward to ordering additional straps to change out too!

I ordered these this year, and I don’t recall that there was a yellow gold option. There were different versions of rose gold with varying amounts of diamonds. Also some of the dials were only available with certain styles. Both of the dials I wanted were only available in the Nantucket. Sorry, I don’t know if yellow gold was an option in earlier years. Maybe @Hermes Zen
knows?

• Love
Reactions: Hermes Zen
Thank you!! I do love how they turned out! And looking forward to ordering additional straps to change out too!

I ordered these this year, and I don’t recall that there was a yellow gold option. There were different versions of rose gold with varying amounts of diamonds. Also some of the dials were only available with certain styles. Both of the dials I wanted were only available in the Nantucket. Sorry, I don’t know if yellow gold was an option in earlier years. Maybe @Hermes Zen
knows?
Thank you for your insight @Bdbunny. Enjoy your additional straps when they come, and please do share pics if you are so inclined to do so!

@Hermes Zen: If you have any historical knowledge on hardware options, that would be most appreciated! (I would love if I could SO a Nantucket with bracelet strap in yellow gold.)

• Love
Reactions: Hermes Zen
Thank you for your insight @Bdbunny. Enjoy your additional straps when they come, and please do share pics if you are so inclined to do so!

@Hermes Zen: If you have any historical knowledge on hardware options, that would be most appreciated! (I would love if I could SO a Nantucket with bracelet strap in yellow gold.)

Hi! Thank you @Bdbunny and @MadTulip for asking.

I’ve been ordering since 2020 and I’ve not seen yellow gold. Apologize I don’t go back that many years. I’ll ask some SA’s if there’s been yellow gold options in prior years and post if they have any info. However @MaxTulip are you close to a flagship store where you are located? From what I’ve seen they usually have a display of current SO watch options and you can ask the sa. I’m not near a flagship store so my H only offered annually (if that) since 2020. I hope you get the yellow gold watch you want. The Nantucket with bracelet strap in yellow gold would be gorgeous!! I wish they made interchangeable bracelet straps for my watches but they don’t.

• Love
Reactions: tjkcrs and Bdbunny
Hi! Thank you @Bdbunny and @MadTulip for asking.

I’ve been ordering since 2020 and I’ve not seen yellow gold. Apologize I don’t go back that many years. I’ll ask some SA’s if there’s been yellow gold options in prior years and post if they have any info. However @MaxTulip are you close to a flagship store where you are located? From what I’ve seen they usually have a display of current SO watch options and you can ask the sa. I’m not near a flagship store so my H only offered annually (if that) since 2020. I hope you get the yellow gold watch you want. The Nantucket with bracelet strap in yellow gold would be gorgeous!! I wish they made interchangeable bracelet straps for my watches but they don’t.
Thank you for your insight, @Hermes Zen. I will try asking my SA. If you learn anything more, please do share!
And I totally agree about the interchangeable bracelet straps—that would make matching jewelry to purse HW so much easier!

Mine is here and it is absolutely beautiful! I love how clean it is with the MOP dial and diamonds. It's my first Hermes watch but it definitely won't be my last. :smile:

View attachment 5909423
And in the light:
View attachment 5909424

Just in time for the holidays. Congratulations!! It’s beautiful! It is addictive isn’t it!?! Enjoy and don’t forget you can buy different color/leather/alligator straps for this beauty to go with your handbags and outfits.