$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

You would have to call into the number listed in the screenshot or work with a sales associate who works at Neiman Marcus. I think the deal may be over now but I am not positive.

You may want to also inquire to Nordstrom as well as I heard they had a similar deal on the toy loulou too but I never saw it online myself. But that deal may have ended with Nordstrom as well.
It’s not over persay but the extra 30% off is. I price matched both bags on FWRD and they gave me an additional 15% off. The Lou Lou Toy was like $880 with tax.

Reactions: BB8
You would have to call into the number listed in the screenshot or work with a sales associate who works at Neiman Marcus. I think the deal may be over now but I am not positive.

You may want to also inquire to Nordstrom as well as I heard they had a similar deal on the toy loulou too but I never saw it online myself. But that deal may have ended with Nordstrom as well.
thanks so much! I will keep an eye out for deals in the future.

Thanks for this. I don’t have an SA. I just learned that there were some sales in this thread…even though I had been eyeing a few bags over the weekend. I think it’s too late at this point to pursue a price match since cyber Monday and Black Friday are both over.

Thanks for this. I don’t have an SA. I just learned that there were some sales in this thread…even though I had been eyeing a few bags over the weekend. I think it’s too late at this point to pursue a price match since cyber Monday and Black Friday are both over.
What bags are you interested in? I'm sure people will keep an eye out for you and reply to the thread if anything particularly good pops up. You might also want to try calling an outlet to see if they have what you are looking for as I have heard of some great bags popping up at the outlet.

Last edited:

Nordstrom still privately (meaning not online) has the toy Lou Lou’s on sale black with silver hardware and black on black. Just need to reach out to a store or SA.

Last edited:
What bags are you interested in? I'm sure people will keep an eye out for you and reply to the thread if anything particularly good pops up. You might also want to try calling an outlet to see if they have what you are looking for as I have heard of some great bags popping up at the outlet.
Thanks for the leads. I am interested in the 1. toy Loulou puffer black with the gold hw and the chain strap (or creme with silver hardware),2. the quilted mini square black or, 3. June box bag with hw. All black. I'll check out the outlet too when I head that way. I'm not in a rush and would rather wait for a good sale than pay full price.