Surgeries with Dr.Shim at V.LIF in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea

Thank you for showing us your result what kind of facelift did you get (the daughter)? May I ask how much Dr. Shim charged for that and how much for the neck lift??? The facelift looks okay but the part about hairline, I also think he is off with where he cut.
It should be much closer to the hairline. But luckily you, you can hide that with whispy bangs. Other than that you look so pretty and your mom too.

Hi Donut Diva,
How are you and your mother healing? We would love to see your progress after all these months? Please consider posting updated pictures :smile: Thanks
Hey thank you so much for your story .. so good to know you both were in good hands. I’m flying in to do facelift in October 2023 and have an appointment with vlif .. feeling a little more assured .. thanks xx

I haven't booked my date yet. Still on the planning stage (most probably late November, this year) :smile:
I wonder, should I book the flights first or wait the clinic to confirm their available date?
If I have to wait their confirmation, I won't be able to book the air ticket at the end because the price is keep jacking up.
What would your suggestion? I want to use the agent for free pick up and drop off from and to the airport and free medicine for aftercare.

Hello I’m flying to Korea in October to meet with a few surgeons .. would love to meet up for some sharing and support .. Eva IG @inluvnyc
Let me know once you are here and let’s meet up , I’m here in Seoul recovering from my face lift surgery which was last week
I am doing the same thing; flying in next week, just for consultation; still feeling nervous about the procedures and scarring
are you still here ??? let me know