EU Chatting and Stalking

Increased a lot in price since then and doesn’t even have a leather strap :huh:.
I know! I do love the new colours on these guitar straps, but not the length! Way too long for me. It’s the same with the regular Alma straps though, as I prefer short shoulder carry with them. Most of the shoulder straps are too long for me anyway, so I’m used to change them, but I don’t, however, want to pay extra for the shoulder strap I can’t even use! Which is the case with these new Almas.

This looks like an Alma BB in seaside a few years ago! I have it and it cost like 1210 euros, had to check. :lol: Of course it has a regular leather strap, not the canvas one.
Yes and I am still sad I missed out on this Alma BB seaside. I prefer the regular leather strap 100% over the guitar strap. Actually the guitar strap is a big downside for me. Not only does it have an insane pricepoint it is also not my style and unusable. I have the turquoise NeoNoe BB with the guitar strap and I cannot use it. I bought an extra strap to wear it crossbody but it does not really match the color :frown:.

Yes and I am still sad I missed out on this Alma BB seaside. I prefer the regular leather strap 100% over the guitar strap. Actually the guitar strap is a big downside for me. Not only does it have an insane pricepoint it is also not my style and unusable. I have the turquoise NeoNoe BB with the guitar strap and I cannot use it. I bought an extra strap to wear it crossbody but it does not really match the color :frown:.
I know! Of course the prices have gone up tremendously in a past few years, but the guitar straps also raise the price of the bags A LOT. I wish the trend would be over soon. Most people in here seem to be ready to ditch the guitar straps.