New Launch RG Guilloche & Carnelian

I was told I can put a deposit to secure the 5 motif earlier this week, but they can’t guarantee the shade of the stone as it’s more like I will be allocated one just like the holiday pendant, as everyone know red carnelian ranging from brownish red to bright red and the first time it was launched I was given an orange brown stone which I passed, really hesitate to put deposit for it before seeing the real deal and it can only be turned into store credit for other item instead of the refund,

That's interesting. At the US boutiques I've always been told that a deposit can be refunded, not just store credit but actually going back to the credit card.

Now I'm really curious about how the ring will fit. I'm usually between size 45-46, the VA motif is wider than my fingers so it probably won't work out, my wallet sure will be happy about it though :lol:

i think my wallet is safe now :smile:
I have ordered the ring and will post more photos once I get it. Your hands are slender and I can see how the ring might not sit quite right. My hands are average so I hope it will look nice on me. This will be my first carnelian purchase. Frankly, I haven’t liked the stone’s slight translucence and that its color changes when on a dark surface. With the RG Guilloche behind it I hope the carnelian will be a more saturated red.

Does carnelian fade with time? Want to place a deposit for the bracelet but am a little particular about the color of the stone. I only love carnelian stones that are deep red as opposed to orangey red….

Does carnelian fade with time? Want to place a deposit for the bracelet but am a little particular about the color of the stone. I only love carnelian stones that are deep red as opposed to orangey red….
It's a hardy stone and shouldn't fade with time. I've worn the pendant to the beach and the gym but the color hasn't change at all. Unfortunately only way to find out the right shade for you is to see them in person, because the color of the carnelian also changes slightly depends on your skin tone since it's semi translucent.

Does anyone know how much the bracelet is in Australia and when it'll be available? :smile:
Hi @kelzdez - the bracelet is 8000AUD & the ring is 7900AUD. The collection officially launches on 1 June 2023. Limited stock (as always) but reach out to your SA if you are interested as they should be able to take a deposit.

I was tempted but because carnelian varies so much in colour and I can’t make it to a physical boutique, I didn’t want to take a chance (I also hate returning things!) so I am happy to just admire everyone else’s purchases :smile:

• Love
Reactions: gagabag and kelzdez
Hi @kelzdez - the bracelet is 8000AUD & the ring is 7900AUD. The collection officially launches on 1 June 2023. Limited stock (as always) but reach out to your SA if you are interested as they should be able to take a deposit.

I was tempted but because carnelian varies so much in colour and I can’t make it to a physical boutique, I didn’t want to take a chance (I also hate returning things!) so I am happy to just admire everyone else’s purchases :smile:
Thank you for the info! Agree I would want to look in store before committing to a deposit as I already have a carnelian necklace and would want it to match :smile:

Reactions: lilpikachu