New Launch RG Guilloche & Carnelian

Ylesiya

Apr 29, 2020
I don't know if it has been discussed here already but I heard there will be a new launch soon which will feature:
rose gold guilloche alternating with carnelian motifs.

Items in this collection:
- 20 motif necklace
- 5 motif bracelet
- dangling earrings: top motif guilloche, bottom motif carnelian magic.

Pricing will be affordable as well: not much difference from regular items.
Any other intel?

I don't know if it has been discussed here already but I heard there will be a new launch soon which will feature:
rose gold guilloche alternating with carnelian motifs.

Items in this collection:
- 20 motif necklace
- 5 motif bracelet
- dangling earrings: top motif guilloche, bottom motif carnelian magic.

Pricing will be affordable as well: not much difference from regular items.
Any other intel?

WHOA! That sounds gorgeous!! Can't wait to see.

Reactions: lisawhit
I am going to go to the boutique on the 1st of September when the pieces will be presented and will take plenty of photos :smile:
My SA said collection will be very limited and hard to get. But still good they did not put atrocious pricing on the items.
So far my info is: long necklace about 28k SGD, bracelet about 6k SGD, earrings about 10k SGD (prices in Singapore dollars after tax).

Looking at the prices of the components (which is how items are usually priced) it should be about $19,450 for the 20 motif in USD before tax. I don’t see the carnelian 10 on the US website currently, so I just cut the price of the 20 in half + the price of YG guilloche 10.

Reactions: eternallove4bag
Wow, thanks for the info! I don’t have any pieces in carnelian as it doesn’t seem flattering on me, but maybe addition of RG guilloche will give a totally different feel.

Looking at the prices of the components (which is how items are usually priced) it should be about $19,450 for the 20 motif in USD before tax. I don’t see the carnelian 10 on the US website currently, so I just cut the price of the 20 in half + the price of YG guilloche 10.
Smart! I’m going to be dreaming of this. I asked my SA if I should SO RG guilloche 10 motif. She said she felt like they would be adding more RG guilloche to the regular line in time. Not sure if she had insight or just going with instinct.

I am going to go to the boutique on the 1st of September when the pieces will be presented and will take plenty of photos :smile:
My SA said collection will be very limited and hard to get. But still good they did not put atrocious pricing on the items.
So far my info is: long necklace about 28k SGD, bracelet about 6k SGD, earrings about 10k SGD (prices in Singapore dollars after tax).

cant wait to see the photos!!

Smart! I’m going to be dreaming of this. I asked my SA if I should SO RG guilloche 10 motif. She said she felt like they would be adding more RG guilloche to the regular line in time. Not sure if she had insight or just going with instinct.
I was going to SO a somewhat similar design and now I wonder as well if this is why the approval was delayed.

Reactions: 880 and periogirl28