Polène handbags

Re: the new tote….it looks interesting, but I just don’t get the loops at the base of the handles, the space between the canvas and top leather part, and the hanging side straps. Are these elements all aesthetic or do they serve some purpose? Like can you cinch it up some way? I mean, I get design for aesthetics sake but these elements just seem so random :confused1:

Reactions: Charmainews
Re: the new tote….it looks interesting, but I just don’t get the loops at the base of the handles, the space between the canvas and top leather part, and the hanging side straps. Are these elements all aesthetic or do they serve some purpose? Like can you cinch it up some way? I mean, I get design for aesthetics sake but these elements just seem so random :confused1:
It surely is different.

New canvas bag! I personally don’t like it and rather confused why when they already have the duo Cyme. But honestly this looks less feminine. My guy friend complains Polene’s designs are too feminine.

View attachment 5783580

View attachment 5783581

Looking again at this I wonder the suspended leather pieces would be great for slipping on some sunglasses or placing a hairclip.

Personally loving it if only function > form

Don't love the new logo tho.

The old one reminded me of a cute bee. Aka pollen. Missing it already.

Screenshot_20230519_100110_Firefox.jpg

Imho their new website is a total mess and their new tote is totally out of their clean minimalistic aesthetic. I just can't believe they really think that their community wants to carry a canvas tote with a gigantic Polene name on
And don't let me start rambling about their new logo...
I agree, I don’t like the new website. The old one was so good with the bags separated by type… Now it’s hard to get an quick overview of what colours each bags come in.

The logo tote just feels so off and totally not in line with their aesthetic. Did something change internally in the company management / creative director wise?!

It looks like the actress in the first two frames visited my closet.
I saw this too! This last season had almost every popular Polene style. I like that they have styled "moms" with their bags, as a way to broaden their client base and brand perception.
Polene must have great representation because they always seem to place their bags on popular TV shows.

Hi everyone! I wanted to share my newest Polene, the Ilo bag, which hasn't got that great reviews on here, but I love it! I already liked the colorway in Cyme put didn't get that as that style isn't for me. So this one is perfect match for what I was looking, a slim and not a wide tote bag that can be carried on the shoulder. I don't mind the big logo either. I think the details are very pretty in this bag and it is perfectly made. I have now two un nanos, two toncas and one mini neuf and now this Ilo bag. :love:

20230524_075048.jpg

20230524_122634.jpg

20230524_122657.jpg

20230525_175049.jpg

20230525_175052.jpg

20230525_175100.jpg

20230525_175105.jpg

Hi everyone! I wanted to share my newest Polene, the Ilo bag, which hasn't got that great reviews on here, but I love it! I already liked the colorway in Cyme put didn't get that as that style isn't for me. So this one is perfect match for what I was looking, a slim and not a wide tote bag that can be carried on the shoulder. I don't mind the big logo either. I think the details are very pretty in this bag and it is perfectly made. I have now two un nanos, two toncas and one mini neuf and now this Ilo bag. :love:

View attachment 5789557

View attachment 5789558

View attachment 5789560

View attachment 5789561

View attachment 5789562

View attachment 5789563

View attachment 5789564

Oohhh I love it! :love: The canvas looks very thick and luxurious and I think the design is fun with the gap between the canvas and leather. I like this new addition :biggrin:

View attachment 5789557

View attachment 5789558

View attachment 5789560

View attachment 5789561

View attachment 5789562

View attachment 5789563

View attachment 5789564
It's lovely. congratulations! I love the design.

• Love
Reactions: Milsaar

View attachment 5789557

View attachment 5789558

View attachment 5789560

View attachment 5789561

View attachment 5789562

View attachment 5789563

View attachment 5789564
I think it looks great on you! It’s a very stylish tote.

• Love

View attachment 5789557

View attachment 5789558

View attachment 5789560

View attachment 5789561

View attachment 5789562

View attachment 5789563

View attachment 5789564
Congratulations on your new bag! Enjoy!

• Love

View attachment 5789557

View attachment 5789558

View attachment 5789560

View attachment 5789561

View attachment 5789562

View attachment 5789563

View attachment 5789564
Does a laptop fit in it? It's cute on you!

• Love
Reactions: Milsaar and Punkey