Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

There's a huge difference between some rich dudes from SF buying fancy places in London and moving a whole company to the UK. There's no reason for his company to move to the UK just because a bunch of tech bros made enough money in SF to move anywhere they like and diss the city to everyone who wants to write about the "doom loop". Taxes and talent come to mind as two issues that really complicate such a move. So I don't think Harry is moving back with his company anytime soon.

Also, it's not like he's holding a real job with them.

If they keep rewriting history to favour themselves, we will never have an end to the nuancing till people stop giving them a platform to bray their lies. Unfortunately, while they are still guaranteed clickbait, that will not happen. Best we can do is sit back and enjoy their tumble downslope. Unless they try for a power grab... then that would change the situation for me. I would be worried if she succeeds in finding backers for a political position, or if some rich idiot in my neighbourhood invites them over to tell my country how we should be supporting his version of mental health and her version of self-glorification. It would be quite a pity if they had to be arrested because we take a very dim view of his choice of self-medication.

If they keep rewriting history to favour themselves, we will never have an end to the nuancing till people stop giving them a platform to bray their lies. Unfortunately, while they are still guaranteed clickbait, that will not happen. Best we can do is sit back and enjoy their tumble downslope. Unless they try for a power grab... then that would change the situation for me. I would be worried if she succeeds in finding backers for a political position, or if some rich idiot in my neighbourhood invites them over to tell my country how we should be supporting his version of mental health and her version of self-glorification. It would be quite a pity if they had to be arrested because we take a very dim view of his choice of self-medication.

They not only rewrite/makeup history, they revise their own history if they feel 'there truth' didn't go down well.

These are dangerous people

No. One commentator said she snubbed it because she wasn’t going to be the center of attention.
Excuse me while I :roflmfao:
I'm sure that stan of hers, who said Zed wouldn't go to the Met Gala because it wasn't high class or dignified enough, will have no issue telling the world that the Gracie Awards is also low-class. Let's see if their website makes any mention of her recent awards, or if Ashley Pants-On-Fire spins a new tale about this (still so shaken after their near-catastrophic flight to safety that they didn't feel like venturing out again?)

Excuse me while I :roflmfao:
I'm sure that stan of hers, who said Zed wouldn't go to the Met Gala because it wasn't high class or dignified enough, will have no issue telling the world that the Gracie Awards is also low-class. Let's see if their website makes any mention of her recent awards, or if Ashley Pants-On-Fire spins a new tale about this (still so shaken after their near-catastrophic flight to safety that they didn't feel like venturing out again?)
Too busy arguing about who’s fault this mess is :bagslap:

Excellent educational article on the rent-a-pap industry, did you think Someone randomly snapped Kim K in formal at gas station ? Discusses the various types of celeb-pap relationships

Thanks for the very interesting article! Here's a direct link for anyone who wants to read the entire piece

That is why they can't use anything shot inside the palaces and they won't be allowed to shoot anything new inside the palaces. Whatever this turns out to be will have to be shown to BP or there will be legal action. There could be legal action anyway. There could only be new footage from the time they lived at Frog Cot.

I think they are going to take the garden party for then PoW King Charles' birthday, the Investiture viewing, Commonwealth Service, PP's funeral, and the Jubilee service and use the publicly available footage from all of these events and tweak them with editing to look as if they have been insulted and hard done. There won't be anything new to be seen except there will be voiceovers from them about their slights and insults. Total whingefest.
do we even know if this show is really happening?

Reactions: EverSoElusive