Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

How many more bridges are there to burn ??? OK, it was abhorrent that no one believed them, well that includes NYPD, MY Mayor, Whoopi … but they still have Gayle on their side

This comment.... :shocked: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"OK y'all. It's approximately T minus 9 hours until the Gracies. What's Megan doing to get ready? Getting her 12th layer of bronzer spackled on? Berating an assistant because her discount extentions are falling out? Giving the 90210 experience to her bodyguard for the two hours of overtime he put in last week in NY? Tonight is going to be a blast!

This comment.... :shocked: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"OK y'all. It's approximately T minus 9 hours until the Gracies. What's Megan doing to get ready? Getting her 12th layer of bronzer spackled on? Berating an assistant because her discount extentions are falling out? Giving the 90210 experience to her bodyguard for the two hours of overtime he put in last week in NY? Tonight is going to be a blast!
She's probably going to have to come by helicopter because the roads are just so unsafe :rolleyes:

Who would believe her brother was a visionary? :hrmm:

He was experienced in her games and dead right but we do have to admit that handwriting it on a goldenrod telephone pad probably made him look a little crazy.
Meghan Markle is not one of the main cast of this show. I actually watched from the beginning and thought it was awful that she left the cast hanging for the final season because she started dating Harry. Probably thought finishing out the series was beneath her at that point. *shrug*
So I don't knock the series personally, there are a lot of other great actors on it.
Judging from what people have said about her acting they should have put up a title card in the season opener saying ‘Rachel had to go and died on her way to her home planet’ and no one would have cared.

But in all seriousness that doesn’t really speak to her being a gracious team player at all.
The Simpsons Poochie GIF

I made it past the wedding before starting to dislike her. My daughter and I watched it in a hotel room at the crack of dawn while on vacation. I remember thinking how nice for them. Little did I know....
Is it really bad I’ve still never actually seen the wedding all the way through and only really got interested when I found this thread making endless gold out of this sh””show?
OMG, just no. What else could she have to say about her two months as a working royal?

First, we talk a lot about disgruntled staff but whoever does her wigs hates her. She’s the opposite way from the Benjamin Franklin bald ponytail of last week (hello traction alopecia) and here has her hairline firmly stuck to her eyebrows. Both completely off by several inches.
Between that hair curtain flopping in her face and her peevish expression she looks like the emperor
well done GIF

Didn’t they already make a movie for lifetime?
I seem to remember making jokes about how funny it would be if they had roadrunner and wile e coyote style scenes of M narrowly escaping death by paps (how art mirrors life eh?)
So that exists and it’s so sunk without a trace people don’t even remember that.

And if it’s not profitable as a cheap tv movie….

Last edited:
This is exactly it. They truly believe that if they keep tell us this, we will eventually believe it. The good news is that whenever the are on the cusp of being more popular, they ruin it for themselves with something like the car chase hear death experience.

That's what they mean by 'nuances' and 'missing something' they think we haven't got it.

We got it! We got it loud and clear. There's nothing to get, nothing to see and nothing to hear. They are incredibly boring, mentally-challenged deluded people who cannot get over they almost won the lottery, they need to GET A LIFE!!!!

How many more bridges are there to burn ??? OK, it was abhorrent that no one believed them, well that includes NYPD, MY Mayor, Whoopi … but they still have Gayle on their side

How can they come out swinging like this when there is literal video footage of the chase not taking place. What is wrong with them.

That's what they mean by 'nuances' and 'missing something' they think we haven't got it.

We got it! We got it loud and clear. There's nothing to get, nothing to see and nothing to hear. They are incredibly boring, mentally-challenged deluded people who cannot get over they almost won the lottery, they need to GET A LIFE!!!!
Meghan still believes that we just need to see and hear more of her and we’ll love her :doh:

I did as well and I tried to ignore the feeling I had and give her the benefit of the doubt. A few months after the wedding I had to give that up when her true nature became overwhelmingly obvious.
Me too. I remember hearing M had retained her US PR and legal team and thinking, what? why would she still need those people if she’s a member of RF and living here? It’s been an education.