Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

"They've already had 3 years to try and become beloved global icons. Another 10 years won't get them any further."

Excited Lets Go GIF
Does it really matter to them if they are liked or not? We all can’t stop talking about them since we’re past 9.7k pages on this thread alone and their numerous critics (the Royal Rogue, Lady C, Piers Morgan, etc) are making nice livings off lambasting their every misstep. As long as people continue to talk about them, they can make money off the pap shots and all the clicks any mention of them generates on social media.

she probably wasn't featured prominently enough for her liking
Yep, exactly. She thinks she’s at Michelle O level, top or keynote speaker only. She can’t mix with others doing actual real work. She can only namedrop celebs at the same restaurant etc. I read that when she was a lower level tv actress she would insert her name (in puff press) with famous men to imply a dating connection that didn’t exist. Imagine leaving the adulation she received when she worked briefly as a royal only to have to go back to her old pap calls and name dropping. It’s still astonishing.

Add me to the list of Americans who had no clue who she was until she married Harry. Even when they were dating, I wasn’t paying attention. It was her royal wedding that brought her global recognition. Must admit I was fooled until she said “no one asked if I’m okay” while visiting struggling women. Couldn’t believe someone so privileged could have the audacity to focus so keenly on herself around the disadvantaged.

Yep, exactly. She thinks she’s at Michelle O level, top or keynote speaker only. She can’t mix with others doing actual real work. She can only namedrop celebs at the same restaurant etc. I read that when she was a lower level tv actress she would insert her name (in puff press) with famous men to imply a dating connection that didn’t exist. Imagine leaving the adulation she received when she worked briefly as a royal only to have to go back to her old pap calls and name dropping. It’s still astonishing.

Add me to the list of Americans who had no clue who she was until she married Harry. Even when they were dating, I wasn’t paying attention. It was her royal wedding that brought her global recognition. Must admit I was fooled until she said “no one asked if I’m okay” while visiting struggling women. Couldn’t believe someone so privileged could have the audacity to focus so keenly on herself around the disadvantaged.
Meghan repeatedly jumps on charity bandwagons and then quickly abandons the causes as soon as she gets press coverage. People are finally starting to notice that she only “works” hard when it is for her own self-interests under the guise of helping others.

Does it really matter to them if they are liked or not? We all can’t stop talking about them since we’re past 9.7k pages on this thread alone and their numerous critics (the Royal Rogue, Lady C, Piers Morgan, etc) are making nice livings off lambasting their every misstep. As long as people continue to talk about them, they can make money off the pap shots and all the clicks any mention of them generates on social media.
yes, guilty
but I hope this thread doesn't matter much to them or to their level of fame

I also had no clue who she was until she was dating/married Prince Harry. It’s kind of ironic that she’s so obsessed with painting herself as Diana 2.0. The thing is Diana was the peoples princess for a reason she focused on the people. Megan is so freaking self absorbed she can’t even think of others when visiting them as a royal representative. She’d rather whine about her own problems to people who are actually facing real hardships instead of focusing on them and supporting them. This is why she’ll never be Diana 2.0

I read that when she was a lower level tv actress she would insert her name (in puff press) with famous men to imply a dating connection that didn’t exist.
Now it makes sense. In their first months of dating, she likely played up the "the paps are chasing me, please protect me" angle to Harry and likely forced him to release his statement telling paps to leave her alone.

Yesterday, they were doubling down, today they are tripling down and hurt

The key point is that they KNOW that no one believed their story
What they don’t seem to have learned yet, is that repetition does not make it right

TW's statement: “As far as staying out of sight … that’s not going to happen,” :annoyed:

Did the source mean to say "public opinion of them" instead of "public treatment"? Because not letting them get away with their bullsh*t and ridiculous behaviour is hardly treating them unfairly.

Also, they feel wronged if the weather doesn't comply with their plans for that day, or if Harry's brother and his children don't die in a plane crash so Ghoul can be Kween.

Now it makes sense. In their first months of dating, she likely played up the "the paps are chasing me, please protect me" angle to Harry and likely forced him to release his statement telling paps to leave her alone.

That's exactly what happened. She called the police numerous times because of intruders and stalkers (Toronto police never could find any proof) and once staged a car chase where when she finally made it to her rented house she collapsed on the floor crying behind the front door. She is a sick POS and the hill I will die on is that she manipulated and mentally abused an unstable man.

ETA: during the alleged paparazzi hunt and subsequent collapse she was on the phone with Harry.

Last edited: