Show me your Straw, Raffia, Wicker - SUMMER bags!!!

I’ve never owned a Zara bag before but I saw this one in a shop window last week and had to have it. It’s diminutive in size - no taller than a Coke can - & comes with a detachable shoulder strap (detached below):

View attachment 5758482
How does this feel against clothes?

I own something similar but made in Bali and it has such a rough finish that I never really dare to wear it.

This very random and cute Tommy Bahamas straw bag caught my eye today! I’ve never had a straw bag, but it feels so light and summery, I couldn’t resist. It doesn’t fit much at all so I’m debating keeping it, but it also didn’t cost much at all either!

View attachment 5776212
It's always exciting to come across unique and charming items that catch our eye! A straw bag can be a great addition to your summer wardrobe as it adds a touch of breezy, effortless style to any outfit. The fact that it's lightweight also makes it practical for carrying around on warm summer days.
Even though it may not fit much, sometimes having a small bag can be a refreshing change from carrying around a bulky purse. It forces us to prioritize what we truly need to bring with us and can even help simplify our daily routine. And, since it didn't cost much, it's a low-risk investment that may bring you joy every time you use it.
Ultimately, it's up to you whether to keep the bag or not. But, if it brings a smile to your face and adds a bit of fun to your summer style, then it's definitely worth considering!

• Love
Reactions: Jereni and elation
It's always exciting to come across unique and charming items that catch our eye! A straw bag can be a great addition to your summer wardrobe as it adds a touch of breezy, effortless style to any outfit. The fact that it's lightweight also makes it practical for carrying around on warm summer days.
Even though it may not fit much, sometimes having a small bag can be a refreshing change from carrying around a bulky purse. It forces us to prioritize what we truly need to bring with us and can even help simplify our daily routine. And, since it didn't cost much, it's a low-risk investment that may bring you joy every time you use it.
Ultimately, it's up to you whether to keep the bag or not. But, if it brings a smile to your face and adds a bit of fun to your summer style, then it's definitely worth considering!

How insightful! I love your take - a low risk investment for bringing joy in a new, refreshing way. I totally think I will keep it now and lean into the summery vibes it brings :heart: thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Cassey011
Every year I get so excited for all the natural-material and resort-fabulous bags that emerge for spring and summer. I have always struggled with getting one because part of me feels like owning more than one is silly and yet there are so many I like!

Was hoping I could get some inspiration or otherwise live vicariously through you all! Please share any and all summer and beach-wear bags! Pics please!!! I would love to see them, and would love your thoughts on how well they do or do not work, how long you’ve had them, how they hold up, etc!

Note: I did a bunch of searching and reviewed the common threads topic but didn’t see much like this. The Straw bag Wanted thread doesn’t have all that many pics, and the pics seem to be mostly random people or celebrities. Was thinking we should have a showcase thread for tPF members’ summer bags!!!
2464981-042-2091-29500000-9.jpgI bought this Aspinal of London bag. Picture off of the websitew. Well made except that it tends to fall over instead of stand up when I set it down sometimes. It seems to be front heavy. I tried to fix this by putting my heavier items in the back section. That helped some. I'm keeping the bag, But I probably wouldn't buy another midi size. This was my first Apinal of London Bag.