Hermes Kelly Chaine bracelet

girlbag

Aug 7, 2019
Hello everyone , I need your help again. I purchased hermes kelly chaine bracelet and I really love it. In the receipt the size stated that it is PM and I feel it is too tight for me. My questionS are:
How many size for the hermes kelly chaine bracelet
My cartier love bracelet is size 16 for reference, do you think I am PM size in kelly chaine.
I really need you help.
Thank you.

IMG-0e2f16d1e9aeb4656e9fd5977af877ce-V.jpg

Last edited:
PM isn’t the fitting size, it’s the size of the design. So there may be another version in the future where the kelly lock is twice as thick or something like that.

Bracelet sizes are SH (short), ST (standard), and LG (long). Does your receipt list the length? Alternatively, the inside of the bracelet may have the size stamped on it.

IMG_0593.jpeg

Last edited:
PM isn’t the fitting size, it’s the size of the design. So there may be another version in the future where the kelly lock is twice as thick or something like that.

Bracelet sizes are SH (short), ST (standard), and LG (long). Does your receipt lost the length? Alternatively, the inside of the bracelet may have the size stamped on it.

View attachment 5777331
Thank you very much for you reply. Now as I look at the receipt it indicate XS⁸

20230506_211649.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: carlinha
I attached another photo for reference without the love bracelet

View attachment 5777335
I think it looks great in the pictures but if it feels too tight then you should size up to the SH short size. Might be difficult to locate one and definitely stop playing with the bracelet at all between now and the return as Hermes is pretty strict on items being in perfect sellable condition for a return.

Hello everyone , I need your help again. I purchased hermes kelly chaine bracelet and I really love it. In the receipt the size stated that it is PM and I feel it is too tight for me. My questionS are:
How many size for the hermes kelly chaine bracelet
My cartier love bracelet is size 16 for reference, do you think I am PM size in kelly chaine.
I really need you help.
Thank you.

View attachment 5777326

It seems many currently prefer a snug fit for bracelets. If you plan to wear it with your Love, its size seems to mesh well with it. For myself, aesthetically and for comfort, I prefer a much looser fit for bracelets. I agree with @acrowcounted, just make sure to handle it very carefully if you think you'll need to exchange it so it goes back in pristine condition. It's a beautiful bracelet! :flowers:

Reactions: girlbag
This bracelet comes in the following sizes that I know of:
XS = ?
SH = 5.9” interior circumference
ST = 6.3” circumference
LG = ?

I found screen shots of some sizes in my album since I was interested. IMHO, you don’t want the bracelet too loose or the pave portion will sit at the back of your wrist. I wear a 16 Love and would probably want the ST size.

Edited to add: depending on your wrist size, ST may be too big now that I think about it. I’d aim for about 1/4” larger than your wrist just for a little bit of room. I think 1/2” larger, the bracelet would spin too much.

Last edited:
This bracelet comes in the following sizes that I know of:
XS = ?
SH = 5.9” interior circumference
ST = 6.3” circumference
LG = ?

I found screen shots of some sizes in my album since I was interested. IMHO, you don’t want the bracelet too loose or the pave portion will sit at the back of your wrist. I wear a 16 Love and would probably want the ST size.

Edited to add: depending on your wrist size, ST may be too big now that I think about it. I’d aim for about 1/4” larger than your wrist just for a little bit of room. I think 1/2” larger, the bracelet would spin too much.
H gold bracelets are no longer made in XS - anything now in stores is the last of it. If OP wants the XS, they should keep it.

H gold bracelets are no longer made in XS - anything now in stores is the last of it. If OP wants the XS, they should keep it.
The screen shots were from a year ago so that makes sense.

I was mainly replying so poster had measurements for this specific piece in the corresponding size. I couldn’t find the circumference for the xs in my screenshots and didn’t bother posting the large because that would be too big anyway.

But for anyone needing it, the large circumference was listed as 6.6”

I think it looks great in the pictures but if it feels too tight then you should size up to the SH short size. Might be difficult to locate one and definitely stop playing with the bracelet at all between now and the return as Hermes is pretty strict on items being in perfect sellable condition for a return.
I failed to exchange the bracelet. You're right that it is hot item and the available standard is already sold out.

• Sad
Reactions: acrowcounted