Hermes Kelly Chaine bracelet

Hello everyone , I need your help again. I purchased hermes kelly chaine bracelet and I really love it. In the receipt the size stated that it is PM and I feel it is too tight for me. My questionS are:
How many size for the hermes kelly chaine bracelet
My cartier love bracelet is size 16 for reference, do you think I am PM size in kelly chaine.
I really need you help.
Thank you.

View attachment 5777326
Do you mind sharing the retail price for this piece? It’s so gorgeous :amuse: thanks in advance!

Reactions: chromemilou
I’m so glad you clarified because I was ready to ask my sa about it and pay by vox.,,.I would have been so confused . 6250 was too good of a price with the pave - by H standards
I agree! I feel like I had seen that earlier post earlier and it piqued my interest as well so I asked about it. Apparently there's a waitlist for it anyways, at least at this store... they were ready to sell me the Kelly gourmette with pave buckle though, even though SA first told me there was a waitlist. Then all of a sudden the next day, it was available! The RG gourmette with pave buckle is $15,500 USD. It has more gold than the kelly chaine, which is why cost is higher. I decided to hold off on the gourmette for now and wait for the chaine.

Hi! Does anyone know the retail price of the kelly chaine in the US?
Choosing between kelly chaine and kelly bangle to stack. The pave is so pretty but im worried that its too much and too bling for everyday use but its pretty and sparkly! Does the kelly chaine feel substantial? I feel like the bangle is more worth it long term. But both are pretty!

Reactions: BreezyE
Choosing between kelly chaine and kelly bangle to stack. The pave is so pretty but im worried that its too much and too bling for everyday use but its pretty and sparkly! Does the kelly chaine feel substantial? I feel like the bangle is more worth it long term. But both are pretty!
My SA said it was around $4k

The version in between with 6 diamonds was $6250 prior to the price increase