Greige Claire Voie Saint Louis and Poitiers

Just purchased mine, $2,390 for the St Louis GM, if anyone is curious on price. I didn’t get the price on the PM. As of now, they are limiting one per client (at least at my store). If possible I’m hoping to also get a PM in pink, if they become available.
I was told only the two St Louis sizes and the Poitiers would be made in this line but I saw someone posting on Instagram this morning that a Saigon was also made.
They do have some already physically in stock at the boutiques so I don’t think the wait will be very long for those who do manage to order.
Is the canvas thicker or different in any way from a normal St Louis?

Is the canvas thicker or different in any way from a normal St Louis?
I have seen the other versions and the leather is definitely different and likely thicker. It is supposed to mimic the anjou since the bag is “reversible.” I have seen in PS pictures of them reversed.

I had to switch SAs since mine left and it has been hard to connect with this new on it! I’m loving the pink and glad to have the greige without the rabbit :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: lalame
I got excited for a second when I first saw this (without my reading glasses!) and thought it was a Plumet which I would get in a heartbeat.
Moderators: should the thread title be adjusted as 2 more bags have been added this greige line?

IMG_6894.jpeg

How long do you think it will be available for? Trying to figure out if I might still have a shot towards the end of this month or if they normally sell out within days...

How long do you think it will be available for? Trying to figure out if I might still have a shot towards the end of this month or if they normally sell out within days...
I heard it was available since last Wednesday and it’s only available for a week since it’s a pop up shops in one of their department stores. I could be wrong though.

• Sad
Reactions: lalame