Greige Claire Voie Saint Louis and Poitiers

I’ve been trying to track down the pink version in the PM but no luck. SAs won’t even answer my texts for inquiry. At this point I would be haiku with a GM if I can get my hands on one. I’ve been searching for three months for it!

Searched all of Paris this week. The greige limited edition is completely gone.
Also for the record, line wait times were over an hour at Printemps. Longer at
St honore, depending on the time

I’ve been trying to track down the pink version in the PM but no luck. SAs won’t even answer my texts for inquiry. At this point I would be haiku with a GM if I can get my hands on one. I’ve been searching for three months for it
I was able to get a khaki GM at my store towards the end of July. When I went to pick up my order my SA said he had 2 pink GMs left. I was hoping for a khaki or pink PM size and asked my SA if they expect more will come, but they said this past batch was the very last shipment of this limited edition... So I doubt more will become available in the future. Fyi the last batch was only GMs. No PMs at all.

I was able to get the grey/blue St. Louis GM 2 weeks ago at the Goyard in NYC. They said they’re not expecting more but limited editions will randomly show up like this one did. :smile:

If you ship they charged a "premium out of state fee" plus $60 shipping. The fee will vary depending on item cost. This is as a result of them not collecting sales tax.
If your SA told you that the Premium Fee was offsetting sales tax, that was patently a lie.

My SA at the Chicago boutique in NM told me that the premium fee was offsetting sales tax on my $75k in purchases this year. I confirmed with my state’s department of revenue that no sales tax was remitted. That leaves me owing another x% in use tax in my state since sales tax wasn’t collected.

I actually tried disputing just the fee with American Express, and my SA edited the order forms I signed to remove “to offset sales tax” from my orders.

Hello! When purchasing a St Louis Bag from Bergdorf Goodman, do they also provide the green goyard packaging bag?
Not sure about the St. Louis, but I purchased a Malesherbes card holder the other day and was given a lavender Bergdorfs bag, although it did of course come in a Goyard box. You may be able to ask for a green bag if you want one.