Clash: Ring or Necklace?

I vote ring (and I rarely ever wear rings!) The necklace isn't doing much for me, it reminds me a little of the Tiffany smile necklace and I'm not a big fan of the dots in the chain. Only question is how comfortable is the ring to wear? It doesn't look too comfy, but I love how edgy it is. (Disclaimer, I am passing judgement without haven't seen the necklace in-person on someone, that might change my mind on it)

Super hard to choose……

I have the clash ring, it’s actually super comfy. The spikes are “soft” due to its design so it’s not hard against the flesh.

Either one, I think it’s perfect. But since the necklace doesn’t fit what I would want it to be, I’d pick the ring. Choose a size that you can wear/interchange between 2 fingers. Different look!

ED9CDDFF-E314-4529-99DA-B8E9297B528E.jpeg

(Pictured is left the small size and right is the medium. The small is one size bigger than the medium and it can be worn on either middle or index).

Last edited:
I prefer the look of the ring more but it depends on what else you have and how you intend to wear this piece. I have a daily wear necklace, something that I basically never take off. If you have something similar, you have to see if the necklace pairs well with that. Or if you have ring stacks already, which finger would you wear this ring on and how would it pair with your stacks. Good luck with your choice! :heart:

Reactions: truelvoe
I think the ring looks better. It takes better advantage of the 3-dimensional movement in the rivets. If I were to imagine what was designed first, I would say the bracelet/ring in the clash collection were designed before the pendant was added. The repeating pattern better suits that type of continuous, seamless design.

Also, like was mentioned earlier, I think this arc pendant design reminds of the Tiffany smile pendant. Similarly, though in the inverse, the smile pendant seems like it was designed first, with the smile bracelet added later as an afterthought.

I own the ring and love it. I don't care for the necklace too much personally (I do love the very expensive collar necklace). Which would fill a gap in your jewelry collection? In the end, I'd choose that one

Reactions: lill_canele
Ring! But only because, as the earlier poster mentioned, I have a couple necklaces I wear daily and whatever I add has to work with it (platinum currently). The necklace is beautiful but I don’t care for the little dots on the chain as much. The ring, as mentioned above as well, is perfectly suited for the clash design. I personally prefer the small clash rings/bracelets.