Clash: Ring or Necklace?

Did you end up with the small size or medium size ring? I have the small necklace and earrings. Planning to wear ring on index.
I did have the small ring before (long story short, itā€™s not with me anymore and I miss it!)

Did you manage to try both on your index? Take lots of pics and thatā€™ll help to pick one that looks best.

I did have the small ring before (long story short, itā€™s not with me anymore and I miss it!)

Did you manage to try both on your index? Take lots of pics and thatā€™ll help to pick one that looks best.
Thanks for your feedback. I went it today and tried on the small and medium. Went home with the medium. I liked how substantial it felt on my finger while still looking classy, not trendy. šŸ˜Š

Last edited:
Reactions: caruava
Thanks for your feedback. I went it today and tried on the small and medium. Went home with the medium. I liked how substantial it felt on my finger while still looking classy, not trendy. šŸ˜Š
We need to see it on you! Congrats. I think the medium is awesome. It gives a very classy look indeed.