Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

Hi can I ask for your opinions, I am waiting to get myself a Tank Must in Solarbeat, but unfortunately it's still gonna take a while for it to arrives. Should I just get the usual Tank Must or wait for only God knows when?

Hi can I ask for your opinions, I am waiting to get myself a Tank Must in Solarbeat, but unfortunately it's still gonna take a while for it to arrives. Should I just get the usual Tank Must or wait for only God knows when?
I considered Solarbeat as well at some point, but in the end got the the regular quartz version. From what I understood quartz looks better (to me) as the numerals are painted similar to the classic version, and the mechanism is more reliable. In the end this watch is mainly about design. I’m absolutely happy with my decision.

• Love
Reactions: chloebagfreak
Eek they all badly need a battery change. Something I’ve been procrastinating (plain lazy). And it’s gonna be today.

8460A971-65B7-4B40-8F2A-792AFE589F83.jpeg

I’m not really a watch person. I only wear them once every couple of months. But lately someone posted this in another thread and I’m very swooned. I love how cute (but not overly cutesy :P) and not in your face and the whole plain clean gold to me is very alluring.
2B91B5E3-61F7-44FE-83BB-BF1404D498D4.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally got my new strap in that I ordered for my Tank Louis. It was not new to me when I bought the watch last summer and the original black strap definitely needed replacing. The color is Bleu Canard, my other watches are more serious, a vitange SS Rado that was a gift to my mom from my father in the 70’s ( it still is quite a smart timepiece) and a gold/SS with diamond bezel Rolex. So I wanted to have some fun with this watch.

16EDF684-5D1E-49D6-92BC-0C887FD2E7C6.jpeg

D4BA7269-AB2E-4306-BA37-C001DE163E1D.jpeg