LV Diane Bag

My strap has that same slice also! I noticed it after I got it. I will call my SA. Thanks for the
My strap has that same slice also! I noticed it after I got it. I will call my SA. Thanks for the info.
Text from my SA:

I need to wait for the company to instruct us on what to do in these cases. However for now, you can bring it in and have us send your bag out for a quality assessment. The more bags they get in for servicing for the same thing, is when an investigation begins. Once an investigation is completed, and it results in a quality issue, a recall would be issued

Reactions: Venice04
Congrats on your new bag! I love it in black. I have the canvas bag, but I sold the jacquard strap and added the vachetta adjustable strap. I plan on getting the black bag when I visit Greece later this year. I hope you share pics when your bag arrives.
Hi, do you happen to have a pic of it with the vachetta strap please and know which one it was ? I have just got mine today but will never use the web strap so wondering what else I could use instead that will be good x body

Reactions: Venice04
I heard the Diane will be coming in Tourterelle soon. Does anyone know if this will be in the bicolour or plain tourterelle?

I'm really hoping for this in the plain tourterelle as it's a little bit more understated than the bicolour.
I believe it’s in bicolor and should release sometime in May, unless LV changed their launch date which they sometimes do. I was hoping for plain as well, but from what I know it will not be. Have you considered the crème?

I believe it’s in bicolor and should release sometime in May, unless LV changed their launch date which they sometimes do. I was hoping for plain as well, but from what I know it will not be. Have you considered the crème?
Ok thanks, I saw the creme in store and it looks stunning but the colour is a bit too light for me. I also like the black but I have too many black bags. I hope they bring out more variations in the future.