LV Diane Bag

Is the Monogramm sagging or only the Empreinte version? I'm interested in the Mono, but if it's sagging I don't want it. Thank you!
I just bought the Diane in Monogram Empreinte. Mine doesn’t sag, but I don’t keep very much in her: two phones, a mirror compact, lipgloss and mints. If you’re concerned about sagging, I recommend a bag liner specific to the Diane, which will both keep its shape and protect the lining.

I love how you dress it up!! Can you pls share where your chunky gold chain is from? Thanks!
The chain is from the Pochette Metis East West bag. It is also very similar to the chain on the Papillon BB. Measures 19.75” end-to-end, which suits the bag perfectly, if looking for a dupe. Hope this helps!

I just bought the Diane in mono for my birthday. I think I am going to like it for an everyday bag! Here is my question? The shoulder strap, does it have the “Louis Vuitton France” stamp on it? In mine it seems so faint and is that a defect?? I appreciate the help

IMG_1994.jpeg

IMG_1997.jpeg

IMG_1996.jpeg

IMG_1993.jpeg

I just bought the Diane in mono for my birthday. I think I am going to like it for an everyday bag! Here is my question? The shoulder strap, does it have the “Louis Vuitton France” stamp on it? In mine it seems so faint and is that a defect?? I appreciate the help

View attachment 5864407

View attachment 5864408

View attachment 5864409

View attachment 5864410
Mine has the stamp on it and I don’t think mine is as faint as yours. I dont think I even knew it was stamped because the strap was upside down . I don’t think the faintness is necessarily a defect.

View attachment 5864407

View attachment 5864408

View attachment 5864409

View attachment 5864410
Hello! Mine is a few years old, and has a shallow stamp similar to yours. It seems to be part of the subtle branding, so not a defect at all. Hope this helps!

IMG_9885.jpeg

IMG_9887.jpeg

IMG_9886.jpeg

Reactions: BagAddiction712