Scarves Scarf of The Day 2023- Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A huge thank you to @Cookiefiend for Neutrals and Patent-Pending Mixed Neutrals week and to everyone for sharing their beauties and enlarging my color "vocabulary" as it were. I ended the week with some silky existential questions to ponder: does a neutral scarf make a bright top neutral? Does a neutral top make a bright scarf neutral? Hmmm. Its a puzzlement, but a beautiful one to consider!
My closing contribution is also Grail Mail. Here is my new-to-me Dans un Jardin Anglais in a beautiful neutral cw. It has travelled all the way from Switzerland to find a permanent home...(and some equally grail-ly mail arrived in Switzerland for a quite magical scarf trade :heart: ) and thank you to @Coco2606 for advocating powder blue as a neutral.
Dans un Jardin Anglais.jpg

First a big thanks to dear @Cookiefiend for guiding us through this wonderful week! You always are both an inspiration and lots of fun! :hugs:
And my last two contributions for this week: yesterday I wore my new grail-scarf. I am so happy that I found it in this CW for a decent price. Double sided La Cavalleria Favolosa worn with the blue and white side out and the other side only blinking out at the knot. Big love. Please ignore the tired look. I definitely needed more coffee. And a bit more Mascara. :lol:
And the second one is also ntm. I have looked for a Jeu des Omnibus et des Dames Blanches for some time. I only wanted special colors and I wanted the newer design with those graphic lines on top. Then I found two! A 90 and a gavroche ;)
Today the gavroche in soft grey, green and teal.
View attachment 5743126View attachment 5743127
You look gorgeous! Love everything on you!

First a big thanks to dear @Cookiefiend for guiding us through this wonderful week! You always are both an inspiration and lots of fun! :hugs:
And my last two contributions for this week: yesterday I wore my new grail-scarf. I am so happy that I found it in this CW for a decent price. Double sided La Cavalleria Favolosa worn with the blue and white side out and the other side only blinking out at the knot. Big love. Please ignore the tired look. I definitely needed more coffee. And a bit more Mascara. :lol:
And the second one is also ntm. I have looked for a Jeu des Omnibus et des Dames Blanches for some time. I only wanted special colors and I wanted the newer design with those graphic lines on top. Then I found two! A 90 and a gavroche ;)
You look great! And the Cavalleria favolosa is very faboulosa! We are sisters on this, but mine is the orange :amuse: I have not used it enough, but seeing how good it looks on you will encourage me to do so in the near future! And congratulations on your birthday the other day!

I didn’t know this CW dear @Karenska, it is so beautiful! :love:
Thank you dear @Karenska for your nice birthday wishes! And I tend to wear bolder lipsticks more now as I am older than in my youth. When I was younger I always thought my mouth is too big for this. Now I don‘t care :lol: And the bold lipstick is a good distraction from the wrinkles ;)
Thank you, dear Katharina, it is very pumpkin-y :lol: and I prefer to highlight the cream and taupes but it is really lovely. It was a young woman’s grandmother’s scarf that I bought on Mercari. She was thrilled thst it went to a devoted H scarf enthusiast.

I love that lipstick color on you, it is so nice that you can wear strong colors. Which complements your beautiful blue eyes!

A huge thank you to @Cookiefiend for Neutrals and Patent-Pending Mixed Neutrals week and to everyone for sharing their beauties and enlarging my color "vocabulary" as it were. I ended the week with some silky existential questions to ponder: does a neutral scarf make a bright top neutral? Does a neutral top make a bright scarf neutral? Hmmm. Its a puzzlement, but a beautiful one to consider!
My closing contribution is also Grail Mail. Here is my new-to-me Dans un Jardin Anglais in a beautiful neutral cw. It has travelled all the way from Switzerland to find a permanent home...(and some equally grail-ly mail arrived in Switzerland for a quite magical scarf trade :heart: ) and thank you to @Coco2606 for advocating powder blue as a neutral.
View attachment 5743153
Beautiful CW! Congratulations! I couldn't "get" this design at first and struggled to understand its overwelming popularity for quite some time - until one ended up in my lap by accident (it happens!)... And it was an epiphany - geez, it is gorgeous indeed! :smile:)) lack of defined borders and the balance of consistently arranged detail makes it for a magnificent scarf to work with when draping and tieing! I am a convert now:smile:

Thank you @Lellabelle, for weighing in. I do feel very comfortable in camel-- my favorite lighter neutral besides light grey. (I don't know what happened to this quote from days ago!)

Thank you @Croisette7.

These are all beautiful-- to me especially the "blah" side of your PeF :lol: -- your Grand Prix that twins with @Lellabelle is fantastic-- I searched for quite awhile after seeing your mod shots @ajaxbreaker! And thank you for the nice remark...

Congratulations-- the only thing better than Scarf Mail is Grail Mail @HermesEchidna!

Thank you! A lucky find as I love the design @Cookiefiend...

Just perfect and tied so artfully to show some green love for St Patrick's Day! Lovely @EtsyBoss.

Very on point-- beautiful choice for the day @renee_nyc!

Love it when you break out the greens @Cookiefiend! Love that CdD more and more every time I see it. Such a fabulous combo with the hem and border...

The shawl is gorgeous @Crosiette7 but I am also in love with the blouse! What a perfect stripe for so many scarves :girlsigh: Just love the styling in your photos as always...

Beautiful @Forever Orange -- we are RdS twins and your Nuees is really gorgeous-- very striking cw.

Beautiful choice @redheaddem -- this particular side is so reminiscent of my pink Faubourg Tropical-- I just love the artistry. Perfect color for you.

All are lovely and I always like your styling @Forever Orange -- your scarves really shine...

Can't see the photo on my screen but I can attest to the fact that it was jaunty and perfectly tied! Glad I got a demonstration @Karenska :winkiss:

All gorgeous-- and many congratulations on your new GTN-- it is lovely on you @Living.la.vida.fifi and as always, thank you!

I adore this design and wish I had this cw also @Maedi-- it is beautiful with the soft green top...and thank you! :hugs:

Thank you @Katharina Luise! It appears that the camel has a slight edge in the polls but I am happy both options work!

Very pretty spring look @Coco2606.

Beautiful-- love this combination and love love love this design @Croisette7! The birds are so beautiful...

I think you look beautiful and I don't see tired at all-- the De la Cavalleria is stunning on you and the gav could not be more charming or perfectly paired-- I love how the pleats in the top echo the graphics in the scarf. Your earrings are always wonderful too. And your pleased-as-punch delightful smile says more about these than anything I could write @Katharina Luise!
Yes, you can! Happy to show you, dear lkb, a true knotting expert, a new bow tie! :winkiss:

Reactions: LKBNOLA
Ohmigoodness - so beautiful…
I have been resisting this, but I think….
(say it with me y’all)
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE :borg: :faint: :borg:

Beautiful! I think Galop Chromatique is a fabulous design.

I hope you had a marvelous time - that pink hem is darling!

Thank you sweetie! :hugs:
We had a wonderful time, thank you, Cookie, and thank you for hosting this week, our fearless leader in neutral chic!
As for this cw of CS, I really enjoyed pairing it with a neutral camel sweater. It worked out pretty well. :tup:

Thank you so much
Oh wow! I don’t think I’ve ever seen this one before… It is gorgeous

I also own a neutral beige Early America with the squirrels center… Maybe we are actually twins? I am obsessed with this design and all of mine are very colorful except this one and I love it… Love the polar bear brooch

Love a bright pop against black

Both are amazing and so good on you

Oh my… Congrats! Would love to see it in action

What a beautiful shade of green.. Perfect for today

Oh how clever this is! It does look like a Claddagh! And the green is perfect for today

One of the mist striking CWs of Au Coeur de la Vie

So maby lovelies! I adore the Platon… It is so wearable

Twins with you on the Robe du Soir… and what a great St Paddy’s look

So beautiful!

Great selection of neutrals

One of the best recent green scarves… and that pink hem seals the deal… So great with the pink scarf ring
Thank you so much, Fifi, I agree. Such a pretty cw, but the whole issue was spectacular.

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Happy St Paddy’s Day, everyone! I am Irish by marriage and this is a special day for us. I wore my green Tapis Persans giant silk to Mass today as it is always frigid in the church. Please excuse the bad pic as the lighting by the side door of the church was impossible
View attachment 5742914

Today I traded scarves with a friend. She had been coveting a scarf that had been lingering in my scarf drawer so I am delighted to have this beauty enter my collection: Grand Theatre Nouveau. Since I already own another CW of this design, I hesitated at first, but am so glad about my decision
View attachment 5742913

And, more favorite neutrals…
Le Songe de la Licorne
View attachment 5742905

L’Arbre de Vie CSGM
View attachment 5742906

Le Chevaux Sous le Capot CSGM
View attachment 5742907

Flamingo Party CSGM… I also own this CW in the 90 twill version
View attachment 5742908

Jungle Love Rainbow
View attachment 5742909

Grand Tra La La
View attachment 5742910

Doigts de Fee
View attachment 5742903

Equateur maxi twilly cut
View attachment 5742904

Dame du Coeur a Vous l’Honneur
View attachment 5742911

Mon Ami Pierrot
View attachment 5742912
All so beautiful. TP is a beautiful green to wear on St Pat’s! I’m seriously falling in love with this design as a moussie 140. Wowza!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Oh! The holiest of all holy grails!!! Congratulations dear @Forever Orange! Enjoy wearing it. And I am only just a teeny tiny bit jealous :lol: :heart:

Very chic dear @hermesguy! :smile:

Wonderful colors and very elegant dear @Croisette7! Love all of them :love:

Gorgeous dear @LKBNOLA! I adore these black and white looks! :heart: The Robe Légère is tdf! :loveeyes:

Congrats dear @Redbirdhermes! A beautiful addition to your collection :smile:

So true dear @Teafoparrots! An it is such a wonderful color for you :smile:
Thank you so much for your kind comment, Katharina Luise!
Congrats on your new acquisitions! Both look wonderful on you, the little gav is darling!
Thank you @Lellabelle, for weighing in. I do feel very comfortable in camel-- my favorite lighter neutral besides light grey. (I don't know what happened to this quote from days ago!)

Thank you @Croisette7.

These are all beautiful-- to me especially the "blah" side of your PeF :lol: -- your Grand Prix that twins with @Lellabelle is fantastic-- I searched for quite awhile after seeing your mod shots @ajaxbreaker! And thank you for the nice remark...

Congratulations-- the only thing better than Scarf Mail is Grail Mail @HermesEchidna!

Thank you! A lucky find as I love the design @Cookiefiend...

Just perfect and tied so artfully to show some green love for St Patrick's Day! Lovely @EtsyBoss.

Very on point-- beautiful choice for the day @renee_nyc!

Love it when you break out the greens @Cookiefiend! Love that CdD more and more every time I see it. Such a fabulous combo with the hem and border...

The shawl is gorgeous @Crosiette7 but I am also in love with the blouse! What a perfect stripe for so many scarves :girlsigh: Just love the styling in your photos as always...

Beautiful @Forever Orange -- we are RdS twins and your Nuees is really gorgeous-- very striking cw.

Beautiful choice @redheaddem -- this particular side is so reminiscent of my pink Faubourg Tropical-- I just love the artistry. Perfect color for you.

All are lovely and I always like your styling @Forever Orange -- your scarves really shine...

Can't see the photo on my screen but I can attest to the fact that it was jaunty and perfectly tied! Glad I got a demonstration @Karenska :winkiss:

All gorgeous-- and many congratulations on your new GTN-- it is lovely on you @Living.la.vida.fifi and as always, thank you!

I adore this design and wish I had this cw also @Maedi-- it is beautiful with the soft green top...and thank you! :hugs:

Thank you @Katharina Luise! It appears that the camel has a slight edge in the polls but I am happy both options work!

Very pretty spring look @Coco2606.

Beautiful-- love this combination and love love love this design @Croisette7! The birds are so beautiful...

I think you look beautiful and I don't see tired at all-- the De la Cavalleria is stunning on you and the gav could not be more charming or perfectly paired-- I love how the pleats in the top echo the graphics in the scarf. Your earrings are always wonderful too. And your pleased-as-punch delightful smile says more about these than anything I could write @Katharina Luise!
Thank you for your sweet compliments, LKB!

Status
Not open for further replies.