Share Your Loewe Items Here

I just got my first pair of Loewe shoes - the Chelsea boots. I love them, BUT…
I am a bit disappointed that the left one has a very visible crinkle mark while the right one looks flawless…. Am I overacting for considering a return/exchange?

View attachment 5734682

View attachment 5734683
I would exchange these. You deserve to crinkle them to your own feet!

How are you liking the square basket bag? I've been considering getting one for the warmer months but wasn't sure if I would be better off just getting one from a smaller brand/local artisan or if the Loewe one is truly "worth it". Thoughts?
I’ve had the basket bag for about two years now and I like it as a ‘novelty’ bag, if that makes sense. I like to wear it on weekends when we go to the beach or somewhere casual. I even like it better than I did once I bought the owl pouch that’s in the picture, which I use as a bag liner and which effectively closes the top, so I feel less vulnerable. The raffa is comfortable and, as one would expect, the workmanship is exquisite. All in all, I’m glad I bought it.

The tiny strap of the Flamenco clutch is so uncomfortible and hurts my shoulder. I have tried the LOEWE canvas strap, but for me it is also not agreable to wear with the buckle. I find it stiff and heavy.
Now I have found the perfect strap in my own bag collection: my Hermes strap from my Bolide!! It‘s so lightweight!
Now the Flamenco is perfect for me, because I love that bag so much.

011D1126-A629-474B-A56B-B5EEEBBD7F68.jpeg

F4CBE258-AACE-41DB-B2A8-58642B548873.jpeg