Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

You mention that, and now I realise there is seeminly nothing to attach the leather pieces together. This belt would have originally come with little brass buckles. Did you receive buckles along with the leather pieces?
They are just part (interchangable I suppose) of a belt. That’s why I want to find the model name or a photo so I have an idea how it works.

Reactions: r luvs h
They are just part (interchangable I suppose) of a belt. That’s why I want to find the model name or a photo so I have an idea how it works.

I did some sleuthing around and found an incomplete set of this belt on 1st Dibs: 5993742_master.jpg
(Source)

As seen in the picture, there are brass buckles attached to each end of the leather piece. Those buckles are meant to attach all the pieces of leather end-to-end in a continuous loop— this is why I was wondering if you received buckles along with the leather pieces.

Last edited:
Reactions: embroideryqueen007
Can someone please tell me the size of the blue and yellow lindys on the hermes website?
They look bigger than the pink (which I assume is the mini) and seem to have long straps, but I’ve tried looking it up and I can’t find lindys that are larger than the mini and have cross body straps.
Also what is the color of the blue one?

Thank you!
DAA011C5-932F-4CE6-9BA3-3A14CC19824A.png

Reactions: embroideryqueen007
Can someone please tell me the size of the blue and yellow lindys on the hermes website?
They look bigger than the pink (which I assume is the mini) and seem to have long straps, but I’ve tried looking it up and I can’t find lindys that are larger than the mini and have cross body straps.
Also what is the color of the blue one?

Thank you!
View attachment 5734110
They are all minis, just the pink one is swinging back out of the picture so it looks smaller due to perspective. The one in the middle appears to be Vert Bosphore in swift, imo.

I admittedly am not familiar with what years certain colors were available. Having said that, this is advertised as Clemence, Rouge De Coeur but I believe this year is 2015? Thanks for any help :flowers:

View attachment 5736418

View attachment 5736422

View attachment 5736426

View attachment 5736428
This is not Rouge de Coeur which was a SS19 colour. To me, this seems most like Rouge Casaque which was available 2015. If not that, then maybe Rouge Garance or Rouge Vif.