Rolex owners: What do you have?

My Oyster Perpetual 36mm Candy Pink. I like how the pink color pops out smiling at me and makes my day! Its fully installed in protective films but still very comfortable.

View attachment 5731850

View attachment 5731851
Congratulations! It’s a beautiful watch. I recommend you remove the protective film. It’s used to protect it while the watch is being shown in the store. Once moisture gets under it, the film will peel anyway. It’s a steel watch so it is durable. Any scratches will be your scratches and are a symbol of wearing it and enjoying it.

Congratulations! It’s a beautiful watch. I recommend you remove the protective film. It’s used to protect it while the watch is being shown in the store. Once moisture gets under it, the film will peel anyway. It’s a steel watch so it is durable. Any scratches will be your scratches and are a symbol of wearing it and enjoying it.
The films are specially designed for watch protection called "Watch Shells". They are installed by a professional at Orchard Plaza, Singapore. Not cheap. I spent S$295 for the films plus installation service.

My Oyster Perpetual 36mm Candy Pink. I like how the pink color pops out smiling at me and makes my day! Its fully installed in protective films but still very comfortable.

View attachment 5731850

View attachment 5731851
I love this! This looks so good on you. You must have really small wrists because the 36mm looks like a 41mm. I love it though. Never thought I'd love the pink dial as much as I do. Good choice!

Take the protective film off, and enjoy it!

• Love
Reactions: VintageCC
I love this! This looks so good on you. You must have really small wrists because the 36mm looks like a 41mm. I love it though. Never thought I'd love the pink dial as much as I do. Good choice!

Take the protective film off, and enjoy it!
The films are there to stay for protection lol.
Yes you are observant, I have ultra tiny wrist at exactly 4 inch like a child's. Every watch I wear becomes one size bigger. So more easily to bang into stuff than normal wrist or small wrist. Thats why I have to protect my new watch with films.

Today’s surprise call from the AD. I had totally given up hope on getting this wishlist configuration. Here it is next to my pink. The sunburst dials are so interesting to look at. They change color depending on lighting and wall color.

View attachment 5732305

View attachment 5732328
Love both watches, great dials! I’ve tried a green dial OP too, sadly it was not for sale..

674E0998-1811-4943-BE48-FE6CB754C235.jpeg

Today’s surprise call from the AD. I had totally given up hope on getting this wishlist configuration. Here it is next to my pink. The sunburst dials are so interesting to look at. They change color depending on lighting and wall color.

View attachment 5732305

View attachment 5732328
Congrats! I was gifted the same mint green but with the fluted bezel in Jan. It's a stunner!

Reactions: EpiFanatic