Now You See H, Now You Don't: Camo H

Great! And I really love this tiger… ❤️
I moved this out of the way off the table and genuinely wondered where it was.

View attachment 5728407
Wow! What a fantastic camo! Absolutely invisible!!
Not sure if this counts. I bought this Essie polish from Walgreens called wink of sleep. Looks like the colour of these Egerie sandals.
View attachment 5731232
I think, this counts… Perfect match! Well done! :tup:

Bumping this thanks to dear @Ladybaga who pointed me to @papertiger and her lovely thread, how fun to go back and peruse later!

I got the fabulous Valle de Cristal cw 01 in all its sugary (according to the artist Ugo Bienvenu) glory. Often when I get a new scarf, I take photographs with my bags. Because almost all of my bags are in the cool color family, I was delighted to realize I had 2 pieces of LV canvas that would likely go really well. I made @ Ladybaga do a double take thinking they were reflections! I’m also sure that I’d be safer in traffic with all these riotous bright colors :P if I wore the keepall with the scarf.

What a fun thread this is!

Attachments

• IMG_9137.jpeg
    IMG_9137.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_9138.jpeg
    IMG_9138.jpeg
    522.4 KB · Views: 86
Bumping this thanks to dear @Ladybaga who pointed me to @papertiger and her lovely thread, how fun to go back and peruse later!

I got the fabulous Valle de Cristal cw 01 in all its sugary (according to the artist Ugo Bienvenu) glory. Often when I get a new scarf, I take photographs with my bags. Because almost all of my bags are in the cool color family, I was delighted to realize I had 2 pieces of LV canvas that would likely go really well. I made @ Ladybaga do a double take thinking they were reflections! I’m also sure that I’d be safer in traffic with all these riotous bright colors :P if I wore the keepall with the scarf.

Okay, you win! LOVE this :love:

Wooo Hoooo!!! I am so glad you posted this here! One of the best camo pairing I have ever seen!