My new bag, do come look!

Lyanna Stark

Out of Control
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
This is a belated unveiling, as I had been sick like a dog the last few days. I actually got her on Sunday, I'm so excited to use her.

Attachments

• kelly 010.jpg
    kelly 010.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 61
I almost did not want to bring her home, when my sa called, I actually rejected her over the phone! I was set on the classic box kelly with GH, you see.

My sa persisted, she said she especially held it for me, and asked me to at least go take a look at her.

I agreed, and went down the very next day to the boutique for a viewing, although I had set my mind against her (the bag). I felt it was the least I could do, after she has kept me in her mind. *very touched*

Attachments

• kelly 012.jpg
    kelly 012.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 53
Sorry to hear your sick, I am however surprised getting a new H bag didn't snap you right out of whatever illness you have. New handbags are like penicillin to me. - Oh wait, I'm allergic to penicillin - well you know what I mean

The DH and I trotted down to the boutique, where I picked up a scarf that she ordered in for me especially. She brought out this huge box (huge to me, as I've only ever seen scarf boxes.)

It was shrink wrapped. I began to have this thump thump thump in my heart. Ahh, the bag has not been touched by anyone else.

Attachments

• new 004.jpg
    new 004.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 74
  • new 006.jpg
    new 006.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 58
Sorry to hear your sick, I am however surprised getting a new H bag didn't snap you right out of whatever illness you have. New handbags are like penicillin to me. - Oh wait, I'm allergic to penicillin - well you know what I mean

That's I just had a flu + running nose, but smartass me wanted to see a doc as I do not want to pass it to any preggies people that I'll be meeting. So the doc gave me antibiotics, which made me develop a fever. GRRR. I spent the last 2 days sleeping.

That's I just had a flu + running nose, but smartass me wanted to see a doc as I do not want to pass it to any preggies people that I'll be meeting. So the doc gave me antibiotics, which made me develop a fever. GRRR. I spent the last 2 days sleeping.

see you tried to do something nice and ended up sick. Maybe it was karma bringing you a fab H gift since you were looking out for other people.

Here's the obligatory peek shot.

When my sa brought her out of the box, my heart was lost. I scrutinised her under the lights, and she was perfect in every way.

Attachments

• kelly 014.jpg
    kelly 014.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 102
I turned around and said to my DH "I got no willpower."

So here's the money shot - The Kelly that almost wasn't.

I also have the tpf sg ladies to thank for their enables and that wicked pic of VB. Thank you ladies, I love this bag!

I also want to thank my sa and DH.

Attachments

• kelly 015.jpg
    kelly 015.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,886