Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Reading online it seems that the CEO supports or is involved w many controversial figures (Putin supporter among them, anti LGBTQ) so MM probably should consider herself lucky to miss out on a party invite
Once upon a time, thousands and thousands of posts ago, I might have agreed, but now if she had been invited I think she’d pop the blood earrings in her earlobes and hurry out the door to join them, leaving any ethics or morality behind. The night she and her todger boy sat and gloated and smirked over receiving a Ripple of Hope award for what they knew was a lie I concluded they will never even pause in making a deal with devil(s) as long as it gets them attention.

Last edited:
An interesting opinion from someone else…

It was no surprise that in the years after his mother’s death, Harry’s behaviour was seen by many to be erratic and that he suffered from anxiety and depression. His misfortune was to have married a woman who, instead of rescuing him from his demons as Kate appears to have done with William, dragged him into her own destructive vortex of anger and narcissism

Harry and Meghan tried to break the monarchy and failed. The King is popular; the Waleses more so. Harry may be a damaged and painful limb of the royal organism but banishing him at the moment his father is crowned would feel as if the monarchy had been amputated…

Whether not Meghan accompanies her husband is a detail. The person who matters here is Harry.

So the King should indeed go to considerable lengths to get his younger son to the Abbey. True, it sticks in the craw that Harry is said to be laying down conditions for his attendance or is being offered other inducements. Some of these, such as where he might sit, seem childish. Others, such as the suggestion that he should be allowed to retain his titles if he attends, have far more serious implications.

So, red lines need to be drawn. The King needs to be careful not to be seen as weakly surrendering to threats. Precisely where those red lines are drawn calls for resolution as well as skill and sensitivity. One hopes his advisers are up to the task.

As for poor Prince William, his own raw feelings must similarly be parked for the occasion. As the royals are trained to do, he must simply suck it up.

I think that's the woman who wrote that great article about the passive-aggressive naming of the 2nd child.

I'm not sure I agree that just not inviting them is the same as banishing them, and I absolutely do not agree Mr. Markle needs to be there after his behaviour of the past 5 years. When I think about it maybe invite him as a vassal, let him kneel and swear the oath (I wonder if he'd start to foam at the mouth and pass smoke from his skin or something), but give me a break with the much loved family member shtick.

More bad news for Harry, the coronation is the last huge, worldwide televised event for the foreseeable future. In the last 2 years, we've had both the death and funeral of Prince Philip, the Platinum Jubilee, and then the death and funeral of the late Queen and finally, it will wrap up with Charles' coronation. No more big events for Harry to pout about. No more events to speculate whether he'll be invited or not, or whether he'll show up or not. Only senior working royals are on the balcony going forward after all. The next time any event of the coronation's magnitude happens, it will be the passing of KC3, and William will be in charge and I just bet he's not gonna have any problem telling Harry exactly where to take a seat.

Chunga Changa?

I get sick of people saying Charles should suck it up for Harry. F*ck that whiny brat!

Can you tell I didn’t come from royalty? :P
I think that's the woman who wrote that great article about the passive-aggressive naming of the 2nd child.

I'm not sure I agree that just not inviting them is the same as banishing them, and I absolutely do not agree Mr. Markle needs to be there after his behaviour of the past 5 years. When I think about it maybe invite him as a vassal, let him kneel and swear the oath (I wonder if he'd start to foam at the mouth and pass smoke from his skin or something), but give me a break with the much loved family member shtick.
I agree, Harold and his missus should be kept away from the coronation. Though, Charles seems to insist in having Harold there (allegedly).

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are NOT SAFE to be at the Coronation, says Dr Gavin Ashenden

Honestly, just no. Invite him, fine. Do not give in to even one of his entitled demands. Who exactly does he think he is?

Please explain to me in simple words why he desperately needs to be there? If he declines that's on him.

What's next, make him the heir because that's what he wants?

Harold thinks big, he wants the front row side by side with his brother. I wonder if the missus demanded no candles in the coronation venue.

Harold thinks big, he wants the front row side by side with his brother. I wonder if the missus demanded no candles in the coronation venue.
They want front row? Fine, put Harold next to Wiliam. That will be cold enough to freeze more than his todger. Put Anne next to Harold, then TW, then the Wessexes, then Andrew. Put Catherine and their children next to William. Should be super fun for TW to sit between Sophie and Anne. But really, it should be working royals in the front row, non-working in the back. The evil duo should be glad if they're allowed in at all.

They want front row? Fine, put Harold next to Wiliam. That will be cold enough to freeze more than his todger. Put Anne next to Harold, then TW, then the Wessexes, then Andrew. Put Catherine and their children next to William. Should be super fun for TW to sit between Sophie and Anne. But really, it should be working royals in the front row, non-working in the back. The evil duo should be glad if they're allowed in at all.
That's a lot of Elizabeth Arden cream that you are talking about.

I get what you're saying. I have a hard time saying anything really nice about either of them. I was talking to a Scottish woman who said she thinks M is beautiful but doesn't like her. I don't really think she's that special looking. attractive but not stunning and her figure with the stick legs isn't what I call beautiful.

I thought her face looked very puffy in the mockumentary. Not sure what she did to it.