Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

CUE MUSIC :whistle:

"...some pilot,... or whoever's overseeing the crew..." :cutesy:

The pilot should be in the cabin no? Who did she think was flying the plane?

Cabin crew wear hats? I think she meant cap - but cabin crew in caps? I think she had a vision

View attachment 5700598
Yep. She goes through life like it is a Victorian novel with a woman swooning or sobbing to the floor and the knight on a white charger has to rescue her. So much for being a modern independent resourceful woman.

Yep. She goes through life like it is a Victorian novel with a woman swooning or sobbing to the floor and the knight on a white charger has to rescue her. So much for being a modern independent resourceful woman.
But, she is a women’s rights activist.
ETA: didn’t she do a podcash about this? Ya kno, a woman can be a women’s right activist while being a Victorian novel woman.
ETA2: H&M’s equivocating style is so tiresome :sleeping:

Meghan Markle Speaks Out Against Period Shame—And Takes on a Powerful Global Taboo​

Article from 2017

Jackie Collins Smoking GIF

Last edited:
But, she is a women’s rights activist.
ETA: didn’t she do a podcash about this? Ya kno, a woman can be a women’s right activist while being a Victorian novel woman.
ETA2: H&M’s equivocating style is so tiresome :sleeping:

Meghan Markle Speaks Out Against Period Shame—And Takes on a Powerful Global Taboo​

Article from 2017

Jackie Collins Smoking GIF
And yet this is the same woman who couldn’t resist shaming her SIL when she told Kate she had “baby brain”. Yup she’s a women’s rights activist all right :shocked: The only thing she is consistent about is her hypocrisy.

And yet this is the same woman who couldn’t resist shaming her SIL when she told Kate she had “baby brain”. Yup she’s a women’s rights activist all right :shocked: The only thing she is consistent about is her hypocrisy.
It seems many ‘activists’ have this hypocrisy issue. Say one thing, do any other. Rules for thee, not for meeee. Is it even possible for an entitled royal to be an activist? I think not. MM, while not a royal by birth, seems to have soaked up their hypocritical lifestyle like a sponge. Doubtful she will give it up easily. Imo.

If true, she is most definitely correct about this!

“There’s a reason we haven’t seen her since the book came out,” explains the source. “She’s humiliated. She expected Harry’s book to get everyone onside after all their struggles, and instead her husband – and therefore her – has become a laughing stock.”

“She’s worried it makes her sound crazy,” says the source. “She can’t believe Harry went that far. They have been fighting about it.”

“There’s a reason we haven’t seen her since the book came out,” explains the source. “She’s humiliated. She expected Harry’s book to get everyone onside after all their struggles, and instead her husband – and therefore her – has become a laughing stock.”

“She’s worried it makes her sound crazy,” says the source. “She can’t believe Harry went that far. They have been fighting about it.”

Meghan is waiting for Harry to apologize to her.

Did she proofread what she wrote?? :rolleyes:

I doubt H did anything w/o her approval

Not sure I buy this. I can't imagine that she didn't read the book during the editing process. (Some have even speculated that she had a hand in writing the last part of it since the style and voice of the last one-third is so different from the first part.)

If my DH were putting out a memoir, I'd certainly read it before it was published. Can't imagine that Harry would have refused to let her read it before publication.

So, yeah, she read the book, knew what was in the book, and obviously thought it made her (and them) look sympathetic, not foolish or stupid. Floating rumors that "she can't believe Harry went that far" are just damage control on MM's part or just tabloid gossip for clicks maybe?