What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Thank you for your kind words, @Tykhe , @loh , @PrayersandPurses , @tinkerbell68 , @jimmyshoogirl , @demicouture , @Hillychristie , @Glam_Mum♡, @KristinS , @JavaJo , and @textilegirl .

i‘m also happy to be twins with @DR2014 :biggrin:

@loh, I loved the orange one, but DH and the SA preferred this one on me. I also only wanted to buy one large scale bold silk piece as an experiment, as I wasn’t sure I’d wear it. If it helps here are the pics of items that I rejected in favor of the noir ex libris. @JavaJo , the twillanes were a 38 (prior to this season, I took a 38 in H in jackets and sweaters for a roomy fit; size 38 dresses and pants fit well). This past season, everything ran big on me, and I went down to a 34 in a raincoat which i haven’t been since over a decade and thirty pounds ago lol. SA said I could have gone down to a 36 in this one, but they didn’t have it). The dress, second pic, was a 36, so ran large.

View attachment 5697608View attachment 5697609View attachment 5697610View attachment 5697611

Ha, we were looking at that dress too! Still deciding on whether to get it. Clearly, great minds think alike. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
Went back and bought an ex libris twillane. Historically, I haven’t cared much for the twillane format (I’m short and it tends to be a bit bathrobe), but I adore ex libris especially in navy, black, beige, and white, so think I will get a lot of use out of this particular one
View attachment 5696970View attachment 5696972
Just gorgeous! You go girl!!! I love it!!!

• Thanks
Thanks @Yodabest, @doloresmia , @fabdiva , @Bdbunny for your kind words!

@loh, I felt that the silk shift dress wasn’t as luxurinous and was far more expensive than an H black and white eperon d’or charmeuse pajama top that I passed on. Am still thinking about that top lol.

I like how you put the dress on the ground! Lol. Must not have been worth your wild!

@CartierLVer , oops, I was in a rush, and the black and white is my own dress that I wore in. I rehang items that I don’t own :smile:

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words, @Tykhe , @loh , @PrayersandPurses , @tinkerbell68 , @jimmyshoogirl , @demicouture , @Hillychristie , @Glam_Mum♡, @KristinS , @JavaJo , and @textilegirl .

i‘m also happy to be twins with @DR2014 :biggrin:

@loh, I loved the orange one, but DH and the SA preferred this one on me. I also only wanted to buy one large scale bold silk piece as an experiment, as I wasn’t sure I’d wear it. If it helps here are the pics of items that I rejected in favor of the noir ex libris. @JavaJo , the twillanes were a 38 (prior to this season, I took a 38 in H in jackets and sweaters for a roomy fit; size 38 dresses and pants fit well). This past season, everything ran big on me, and I went down to a 34 in a raincoat which i haven’t been since over a decade and thirty pounds ago lol. SA said I could have gone down to a 36 in this one, but they didn’t have it). The dress, second pic, was a 36, so ran large.

View attachment 5697608View attachment 5697609View attachment 5697610View attachment 5697611
Everything looks great on you! :tup: :hugs:

• Thanks