What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Went back and bought an ex libris twillane. Historically, I haven’t cared much for the twillane format (I’m short and it tends to be a bit bathrobe), but I adore ex libris especially in navy, black, beige, and white, so think I will get a lot of use out of this particular one
View attachment 5696970View attachment 5696972
Twinning !! I feel the same way about the Twillaine, but bought the same one because it is so gorgeous. Congrats, looks stunning on you!

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
Went back and bought an ex libris twillane. Historically, I haven’t cared much for the twillane format (I’m short and it tends to be a bit bathrobe), but I adore ex libris especially in navy, black, beige, and white, so think I will get a lot of use out of this particular one
View attachment 5696970View attachment 5696972
Looks great on you and you have inspired me to re-look at this one. I tried this a couple of months back, and I too, am short and felt the large print overwhelming. I felt it made me look even shorter. However, I like how you styled it without the belt!!! And agree this will be great in the spring/summer over wide leg trousers like you have here, and tank top. Did you go with your usual size?

Thank you for your kind words, @Tykhe , @loh , @PrayersandPurses , @tinkerbell68 , @jimmyshoogirl , @demicouture , @Hillychristie , @Glam_Mum♡, @KristinS , @JavaJo , and @textilegirl .

i‘m also happy to be twins with @DR2014 :biggrin:

@loh, I loved the orange one, but DH and the SA preferred this one on me. I also only wanted to buy one large scale bold silk piece as an experiment, as I wasn’t sure I’d wear it. If it helps here are the pics of items that I rejected in favor of the noir ex libris. @JavaJo , the twillanes were a 38 (prior to this season, I took a 38 in H in jackets and sweaters for a roomy fit; size 38 dresses and pants fit well). This past season, everything ran big on me, and I went down to a 34 in a raincoat which i haven’t been since over a decade and thirty pounds ago lol. SA said I could have gone down to a 36 in this one, but they didn’t have it). The dress, second pic, was a 36, so ran large.

CBB2DBA2-840B-4F37-BD87-CAA11B3C19BC.jpegD255CE50-A47C-47E6-8C5F-E660A556BE5E.jpeg3FB335E6-EEC8-48AC-928D-535C8E51D27C.jpeg3469863A-9712-4B98-9155-000DB04615AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words, @Tykhe , @loh , @PrayersandPurses , @tinkerbell68 , @jimmyshoogirl , @demicouture , @Hillychristie , @Glam_Mum♡, @KristinS , @JavaJo , and @textilegirl .

@loh, I loved the orange one, but DH and the SA preferred this one on me. I also only wanted to buy one large scale bold silk piece as an experiment, as I wasn’t sure I’d wear it. If it helps here are the pics of items that I rejected in favor of the noir ex libris. @JavaJo , the twillanes were a 38 (prior to this season, I took a 38 in H in jackets and sweaters for a roomy fit; size 38 dresses and pants fit well). This past season, everything ran big on me, and I went down to a 34 in a raincoat which i haven’t been since over a decade and thirty pounds ago lol. SA said I could have gone down to a 36 in this one, but they didn’t have it). The dress, second pic, was a 36, so ran large.

View attachment 5697608View attachment 5697609View attachment 5697610View attachment 5697611
Looks like it was a tough choice, everything looks so cute on you!

View attachment 5697608View attachment 5697609View attachment 5697610View attachment 5697611
They all look great on you!! I have the orange twillaine and I love it. Also in 38 (and the only one they had). I find Hermes sizing to be so variable. I have another twillaine top in a 34 that fits perfectly and a sweater top in 38 that is snug. I guess it depends on the cut/style etc but makes it hard to order remote!

Enjoy all your purchases! You look great!!

The black and white is SOOOO sharp on you!

I like how you put the dress on the ground! Lol. Must not have been worth your wild!

• Haha
Reactions: haute okole and 880