The JADE thread!

Lovely bracelet, Cyanide rose!
I am wearing a lavender bangle with my Guatemalan jadeite bangle called Pond today.

View attachment 5696256
I love the look of the two bangles together. The spacer looks really nice and the design gives it some texture.
Such a unique ring too! I’ve been going back in this thread and I noticed that you have a lot of beautiful unique pieces!

Happy Friday!

Thank you, Crabapples! Do you often wear 2 bangles together?
The ring I made from an old plate. Unfortunately the woman is almost beheaded....:facepalm: But it is a piece of art for me though.
Actually I’ve never worn 2 bangles together on the same wrist. I was wearing S’more on my left and Lila on the right and I ended up taking S’more off because I only really pay attention to the one on my right! If I have a super small bangle that I cannot take off then I will wear 2 I suppose. I think it would feel heavy at first until you get used to it.

Will you post pics of your full collection one day please? Like Alex B did? I’m so curious to see all the beautiful jade you have!

Reactions: Cyanide Rose
Hi Crabapples, what about posting one each day? Will someone else join in?
My collection ist not the most expensive, but I enjoy every piece of it!
Here is my hinged bangle I bought from Aloha memorabilia.

View attachment 5696964

View attachment 5696965

View attachment 5696966
I love seeing pictures of everyone’s pieces. Thanks so much for sharing! Of course just post what you like and want to share. I have 3 jadeite bangles and 1 nephrite. I can post a picture tomorrow.
That is a lovely cantaloupe coloured nephrite piece. Do you have regular shops you buy from or just browse through the reputable sellers list? I have only bought from UJ and Allan. I tried to buy from EastWind Jade but his product was nothing like the photos (photos were edited for colour and contrast).

I am most content with Allan Spehar, Aloha memorabilia, Gojade, Matsalice and Ultimate Jadeite. Hope I did not forget anyone.
To post every jade piece I have may take a bit more than a month. So maybe sometimes 2 at a day. ;)
Don´t really want to get more, but with some pieces it is too hard to resist.
Bought that from JadeUnique. Never bought from them before but I have a good feeling.
This Abacus pendant: