Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I wondered that too, but when I saw how large the pendant is I assumed it was not to her liking, or else she would have made him buy it for her so she could constantly remind everyone of her eternal connection to Diana.
If she has moved on to Mr. Next, then he would not want her to bring all this Diana baggage. Imo.

It wouldn't be a fair fight. Like taking a tank (Meghan) to fight a slingshot (Harry).

Meghan would crucify him in court and by the time she was done, Harry would be begging her to forgive him and agreeing to all of her terms.
Hazz will have Team Palace, a formidable group. Based on Diana and Sarah’s divorce, MM should not expect much. Whatever she gets, it will be for the kids. All of it will be strictly monitored by the Palace. Imo.

I am going to call Harry, Towel 116 from now on. Sounds more apt than #6 now
The towels embossed with his number is the only thing I believed in that particular book excerpt. Sheets, blankets, every piece of clothing are all tagged with the student's number as the school takes care of the laundry.

I would expect at least a reference to study hours. Boarding schools in general have rigid schedules that stick in one's mind for many years. I wonder if he dedicated another chapter to his study habits. :hrmm:

If she has moved on to Mr. Next, then he would not want her to bring all this Diana baggage. Imo.

Hazz will have Team Palace, a formidable group. Based on Diana and Sarah’s divorce, MM should not expect much. Whatever she gets, it will be for the kids. All of it will be strictly monitored by the Palace. Imo.
Do you mean all Diana's jewels? I bet whatever they have in the US will stay with TW, and it's already a lot more than she would ever make as a z-list actress.

That's assuming Harry hasn't burned his bridges so completely that he has access to Team Palace. His father and uncle were loyal working members of the family when they divorced.

So from what I’ve heard no. That said maybe most men wouldn’t admit it. I will also say Eton is a bit of a law unto itself even among boarding schools. I have heard
*historically at least* about the ‘fagging’ system of making a younger boy do menial tasks for an older one as a sort of hazing thing.
tbh though there are a lot of creepy things coming out about boarding schools so actually maybe I can’t say 100% this is a lie like some other things.

Do you mean all Diana's jewels? I bet whatever they have in the US will stay with TW, and it's already a lot more than she would ever make as a z-list actress.
Yes, whatever she has. My guess is those jewels will be requested to be returned. She’ll refuse. They will offer a smaller amount to settle. The whole thing will be lots of back-and-forth. The Palace attorneys have all the receipts, they know how much was spent, how much H&M earned while working royals and while on their kinda own. Certainly she can ask for lots, she won’t get it. I still doubt they will divorce now. They may live separately until the kids are older. I’m thinking this will be similar to Bethany Frankel’s situation, but I may change my mind.

It wouldn't be a fair fight. Like taking a tank (Meghan) to fight a slingshot (Harry).

Meghan would crucify him in court and by the time she was done, Harry would be begging her to forgive him and agreeing to all of her terms.
Well I agree she’s getting her dossier together on him and he is telling on himself with this book and I am sure the race card will be extremely widely administered…

But…. I do think she might underestimate just how hated she is. I also think H will have the better lawyer and the Depp trial showed what a difference that made.

They will probably go the ‘Of mice and men’ route and cast him as a good natured unclear what it is but definitely intellectually challenged Lennie (even) who could only ever accidentally harm the scheming slut curly’s wife aka Meg.

Of Mice And Men GIF by TRT

Unfortunately it won’t end with someone taking H out back.

That was a bit creepy to read. Does anyone here know someone who works or has worked at one of those hoity-toity British boarding schools who could refute his claims?

I am inclined to say it is nonsense but for all I know the British elite insist on having their snotty little brats pampered like that. :whut:
I sincerely don't believe it. What is the boarding school that has lice outbreaks nearly every week? I know lice outbreaks are 'popular' in schools, but not with that frequency imo. I can't even recall a lice outbreak from my time in boarding school. Once it happened in my kid's day school just before a summer vacation trip, and I'm afraid he may have shared some of his 'guests' during his flight.

Last edited:
Well I agree she’s getting her dossier together on him and he is telling on himself with this book and I am sure the race card will be extremely widely administered…

But…. I do think she might underestimate just how hated she is. I also think H will have the better lawyer and the Depp trial showed what a difference that made.

They will probably go the ‘Of mice and men’ route and cast him as a good natured unclear what it is but definitely intellectually challenged Lennie (even) who could only ever accidentally harm the scheming slut curly’s wife aka Meg.

Of Mice And Men GIF by TRT

Unfortunately it won’t end with someone taking H out back.

Whatever she is up to can’t be helped by the strength and conviction of her intellectually challenged supporters.

Playing the race card, self pitying acting, duping her stupid husband, never shutting her irritating mouth … I could go on … none of this matters when it comes to court. They deal in facts, evidence, the law but not emotion. So I doubt she will do as well as she thinks if it comes to divorce because those people cannot be manipulated by her doe eyes, her fake tears or her superior vaginal gymnastics.

I went to English boarding schools in the Summer holidays between 12-16.

This was in the holidays of the regular girls that boarded throughout the academic year and went away when I was attending.

One was run by the nuns and the other not.

In the one run by nuns Here (closed 2020) was Catholic, some girls were in small dorms but not me, we had cubicles with just a curtain in the dormitories to sleep in, a nun would come in to the main part of the room walk round to swish the curtains shut last thing before lights out 10pm, but did not come in to visit each cubicle (I think they were just checking everyone was already in bed, one girl per cubicle). The nuns never came into the communal bath and shower rooms. No over-personal funny stuff at all. Mostly we looked after ourselves and were expected to.

In the other place we had beds in small dorms even then Here . An adult looked in and turned out the light, no tucking-in or other weird stuff. Showers had to be finished by breakfast. Baths had to be booked ahead and only in the evenings - by ourselves - no weird stuff.

I also have a very good friend who's a House Mother at not Eton, but a very posh English public (private) school. She is an academic with a PhD in history and not a 'matron'. She offers a friendly ear to boys who are homesick or need support etc. She certainly does not soap their backs or check them for nits or whatever.

I had a brilliant time barding. Harry doesn't know how lucky and privileged he is (obviously). Perhaps he should add 'whinge' and 'cringe' to his middle names. The man, or should I say 'Towel 116' is just embarrassing.
Absolutely, this is the description of a typical boarding school imo. In mine, the younger girls slept in cubicles with just a curtain, and the older had private little rooms. The showers were individual and we used our soaps to mark our place in line.

Yes, whatever she has. My guess is those jewels will be requested to be returned. She’ll refuse. They will offer a smaller amount to settle. The whole thing will be lots of back-and-forth. The Palace attorneys have all the receipts, they know how much was spent, how much H&M earned while working royals and while on their kinda own. Certainly she can ask for lots, she won’t get it. I still doubt they will divorce now. They may live separately until the kids are older. I’m thinking this will be similar to Bethany Frankel’s situation, but I may change my mind.

I also have a very good friend who's a House Mother at not Eton, but a very posh English public (private) school. She is an academic with a PhD in history and not a 'matron'. She offers a friendly ear to boys who are homesick or need support etc. She certainly does not soap their backs or check them for nits or whatever.

Oh so it's really called House Mother. I used to love Malory Towers as a child and always wondered because the literal translation is not really a thing in Germany...the word exists but went out of favour probably a hundred years ago, and the diminuitive is a diss for a well, beige person?