Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Oh so it's really called House Mother. I used to love Malory Towers as a child and always wondered because the literal translation is not really a thing in Germany...the word exists but went out of favour probably a hundred years ago, and the diminuitive is a diss for a well, beige person?

Although the male equivalent is House Master :rolleyes:

I suppose House Mistress is whole different thing LOL

It would be interesting to get the BLG's input on this video. Charles sounds like a very decent person imo.

Watch from 7min PC (as was) an anecdote about himself falling off his pony in the middle of a polo field, making a quip the boys just wanted to "walk off with my ponies" and under his breath (and not so funny) Harry says "and the rest" :shocked:

I apologize if this is a double post. This matches what Lady C said at the time and why she decided to share the news about QE's passing on her video.

This came out at the time of the funeral. It didn't surprise any of us. I didn't realize that it was because she wasn't allowed to go and thought it was just because she was trying to sell the information.

This came out at the time of the funeral. It didn't surprise any of us. I didn't realize that it was because she wasn't allowed to go and thought it was just because she was trying to sell the information.

Both can be true.
I think both were true.
You're thinking too logically IMO.
Yes, she is that horrible. They (H&M) both are.

Most of the family were late in arriving anyway. Can you imagine having to guard every word and action in your grief? Can you imagine having an argument in-situ with some dum broad who demands to see the Queen laid out so she can take a pic or write about it later.

The only reason why MegZZ can't write about this sad event is because the entire world knows for a verifiable fact she was NOT there.

Why would she be there? QEII was not her grandmother nor her Queen (even if she did make sure she got a duchess title). MegZ knew the Queen for a couple of years max before she ran away, met her only on a handful of occasions, wasn't even a British citizen.

Doesn't mean she didn't already try to sell the Queen's last breath to the highest bidder.

You are not wrong, but I still think it's pretty rude to give a one word answer when the question was a friendly invitation to small talk. Also...fine, she's somewhat stupid and uneducated despite her university degree. She couldn't have said "Impressive!" or "Magnificent!" or simply "Lovely!"?

Agreed. Meghan thought she was being witty but her comment instead came across as dismissive of the entire event. No wonder for the silence. She was probably only thinking about how her feet hurt and that she wasn't getting paid to stand on the balcony.

Both can be true.
I think both were true.
You're thinking too logically IMO.
Yes, she is that horrible. They (H&M) both are.

Most of the family were late in arriving anyway. Can you imagine having to guard every word and action in your grief? Can you imagine having an argument in-situ with some dum broad who demands to see the Queen laid out so she can take a pic or write about it later.

The only reason why MegZZ can't write about this sad event is because the entire world knows for a verifiable fact she was NOT there.

Why would she be there? QEII was not her grandmother nor her Queen (even if she did make sure she got a duchess title). MegZ knew the Queen for a couple of years max before she ran away, met her only on a handful of occasions, wasn't even a British citizen.

Doesn't mean she didn't already try to sell the Queen's last breath to the highest bidder.
I recall that she contacted Gayle King who referred the news to a CBS higher up who then contacted BP to verify. At that point, people with common sense, sensitivity and good manners took over and the news was embargoed. When I turned on the TV in the morning West Coast time, and saw the BBC people talking about her not being well and wearing the dark ties, I knew she was gone. This passing happened so suddenly that the news had to be given in stages to allow people to get used to the idea that their monarch of 70 years was no longer living. It also gave the palace machine time to get things in place for what was to come. The idea that some upstart would be ready to shout it from the roof tops was pretty disgusting. They couldn't keep Harry from seeing her even in death, but they should have. He made her last days much harder and he gave up the right to be there IMO.

Last edited:
Watch from 7min PC (as was) an anecdote about himself falling off his pony in the middle of a polo field, making a quip the boys just wanted to "walk off with my ponies" and under his breath (and not so funny) Harry says "and the rest" :shocked:

Harry really had only a short timeframe where he peaked. He was not an endearing child, not a charming teenager like William, and now he's been insufferable for the past 5 years.

BLG is rebranding.

Book has been out for one week, interviews have dried up ? We will see if sales continue …
I need brain bleach
BLG says he has done his last video on the Harkles, well, they are getting boring
Any idea why BLG is moving on ?

Not only that. The family is sitting on a huge secret that has come to their attention via the public. Though, she is not prepared to share it with us at the present time. I'm tempted to bet on alleged moonbumps.
The videos will be on a separate channel, Royal Rogue. He says after the book there is no mystery and no body language decoding needed anymore. But that we'll be fed by more gossip and won't have to be disappointed. Ending with a picture of the moon and a speedbump ;)

Correct.

Maybe the BRF did indeed leak that one - so Harry was forced to pick it up for his book - so they wouldn't read another opinion piece in the NYT about the heartwrenching experience of seeing her grandmother-in-law die. If so, that was a genius move. She probably had already done her research and put together accounts to plagiarize.